Short & Simple Example Sentence For Qualities | Qualities Sentence
- These qualities are invaluable to the ornamentist.
- The marriage of the two qualities is in their speech.
- Other qualities he had in plenty, but not these.
- To her other good qualities she joined that of being a most excellent manager.
- When the state is unquiet, personal qualities are more than ever decisive.
- That half was made up of qualities of which Raymond was wholly destitute.
- We love any forms, however ugly, from which great qualities shine.
- Three qualities distinguish sound: loudness, pitch, and timbre.
- You might think that these qualities would displease the reviewer's editor.
How To Use Qualities In A Sentence?
- It had some of the qualities of the silence which goes with long-established companionships.
- More than ever in those few moments she realised the spiritual qualities of his face.
- Nor does this reflect in any way upon the superb soldierly qualities of his predecessor.
- The foregoing shows what are the qualities of lines and the ways they require to be treated.
- I hinted that she lacked housewifely qualities he smiled and shifted the subject abruptly.
- Useful, of course, such qualities were: but that was not in question at the time.
- Combining the best qualities of his dual ancestry, he makes a lively appeal to the average heart.
- And yet, there were about Parsons certain distinct qualities of charm and interest.
- In great qualities of the heart and brain, Dooley is gifted beyond all propriety.
- You are open and candid, qualities which I never before found in publishers, and this pleases me.
- Sir Graham took me up and we fell into a discussion of the changing qualities of Liberalism.
- Generally the China markets use rather better qualities than the Indian markets.
- Our young officer dwells on the manly qualities of Cuba Tom with something like affection.
- It was easier to suspect her of this than to imagine in the man qualities which would be worthy of her.
- The men were the pick of the frontier; no more expressive description of their qualities can be given.
- Such an object is a combination of sense qualities with attributes of wider range by which thought defines concrete relations and connexions.
- Some governors had been without previous political experience while others were deficient in the qualities required in a successful colonial ruler.
- As they are formed by using wood in a manner which fails to utilise its qualities of strength, these chairs are offensive and absurd.
- Silk nets have three good qualities for night work, those made of any other material being cumbersome and nearly useless.
- We have voted many qualities to be virtues, now, that they never thought of calling virtues formerly.
- Perfect truth, perfect honesty, perfect candor, were qualities of her character which were born with her.
- He was quick tempered, decisive, yet possessing certain very likable qualities that were of tremendous help to him there.
- The demons grow in demoniacal qualities till suddenly you arrive again at the Buddha from whom you started.
- It seems almost scandalous that new things should continue to happen, swamping with strange qualities the savour of these old associations.
- These savage traits were not his, though all the good qualities of the Indian he possessed in double measure.
- The qualities of electromagnets and lamps in these respects are used to advantage by the lamp signal arrangement shown in Fig.
- They held, as we are told, that there was but one imam, and they ascribed the qualities of divinity to Ali.
- General Proctor, was incompetent and, in all the qualities of real manhood, the inferior of his savage ally.
- The new age brings new qualities into request, the virtues of pirates gave way to those of planters, merchants, senators, and scholars.
- His admiration for the devotion and bravery of the army was combined with the greatest distaste for what he had seen of the way its great qualities were misused.
- But for other reasons specialized processes might be looked for where qualities were highest, as by specialism alone can the greatest excellence be attained.
Definition of Qualities
plural of quality
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Qualities in a sentence
sentence with Qualities
Qualities used in a sentence
Qualities make sentence
make sentence with Qualities
make sentence of Qualities
Qualities sentence in english