Short & Simple Example Sentence For Quandary | Quandary Sentence
- Grey was now in a quandary as to what to do.
- I was in a quandary now as to what to do.
- The boy was in a quandary to know what it all meant.
- He was in a quandary and knew not which way to move.
- But I am in a quandary now about one thing.
- He sees her and stops short; what a quandary he's in.
How To Use Quandary In A Sentence?
- He was in a quandary whether to return to the cottage or continue on his way to the Hall.
- Queen Elizabeth was in a quandary how to treat her gallant buccaneer and rover of the high seas.
- Dr. Earl threw back his head and laughed; his quandary was over, his course settled.
- To tell the truth, I was in no slight quandary what I should do, or what I should believe.
- In arranging to move my establishment I was in a quandary as to what it was best to do for a coachman.
- And she was still in a quandary as to what arrangements to make when Starling appeared in answer to her ring.
- The good man little suspected when he wrote it what a quandary his kindly note would throw Garth into.
- Sara regarded him with indignation; in her own mind she was perfectly convinced that he was aware of her quandary and had no mind to help her out of it.
- There was a momentary quandary about the hides, which they wished to save, a process that required immediate curing, but they were unwilling to stop for that purpose on the plain.
- He was young, MacLachlan, as I said; for him this was a delicate situation, and we about him were in no less a quandary than himself.
Definition of Quandary
A state of not knowing what to decide; a state of difficulty or perplexity; a state of uncertainty, hesitation or puzzlement. | A dilemma, a difficult decision or choice.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Quandary in a sentence
sentence with Quandary
Quandary used in a sentence
Quandary make sentence
make sentence with Quandary
make sentence of Quandary
Quandary sentence in english