Short & Simple Example Sentence For Quavering | Quavering Sentence
- His quavering voice was pathetic.
- Again the quavering voice of the captain arose.
- A long, quavering wail sounded from the hold below.
- The quavering tones reminded George.
- The quavering measure thrills them so that they can not sit still.
- Would the quavering slaves have presence of mind to divert suspicion?
- The quavering breath left his throat in long moans as he ran on and on and on.
- And in your cups with quavering voice you torment Cupid shamelessly.
- She drew a long, quavering breath; but she scorned weeping women.
- Lloyd," he repeated, the voice once so deep and powerful quavering pitifully.
- At the beginning of that quavering statement Dexter Allison's lips fell apart.
How To Use Quavering In A Sentence?
- The music broke out into its shaking, quavering iteration of the pulse of the dance.
- The quavering chant ceased, and the undimmed old eyes looked again into the face of the man.
- A shrill quavering yell rang through the camp, and awakened every echo in the forest.
- It was the thin, quavering tone of a man who was mourning, and wished to be left alone.
- A wild, haunting, feminine scream arose to a quavering soprano and sobbed away into silence.
- So there in the ruddy firelight they danced to the quavering music, and peace for once in a while lay among them.
- A mournful wail that ended in a quavering tremolo fell from the air as the harsh laughter died away.
- Marise was so acutely disappointed that she felt a quavering ache in her throat, and kept silence for a moment.
- She seated herself upon the other side of the bed and in quavering tones commenced to accuse the delays of old age.
- Also he shouted, but his ordinarily strong voice sounded in his now appalled ears a mere quavering rumble.
- He was received with a long quavering cry of welcome by the women, and by a deeper hum of applause by the men.
- Again the room was still, and again from the far reaches of space the dark night sent to them its quavering call.
- The engaged man of fifty stepped quavering out from the wall, his betrothed beginning to sob on the back of the chair.
- His lips moved with an unformulated murmur as her hysterical, quavering scream of joyful recognition rang through the room.
- But he called to it in vain; the turtle never came, and soon his quavering voice was hushed in death.
- And now, unless he was mistaken, there was something very much like emotion quavering in her thin voice and shining in her old eyes.
- His voice was quavering but loud, as if he could scarcely hear it himself, and tried to make it rise above a whirl of sounds that filled his brain.
- She cried whenever she sang a sentimental song, but never gave up to her tears, singing on with blinded eyes and quavering voice.
- Through the void came the quavering call of a coyote, and he listened for the reply, which soon came from the black chaparral across the clearing.
- It was a sing-song whine, with the quavering intonations of a beggar, and it filled Mackintosh with disgust.
- The reg'lar train's busted through a culbert out yander," the high, quavering voice persisted.
- She did nothing; and the coyote pointed his nose to the moon, yap-yap-yapped a quavering defiance, and slunk out of sight over the hill crest.
- Then, sinking back on its haunches, it raised its gray nose to the sky and poured out its grief in one long, quavering howl of surprising volume.
- A long cry, quavering at first, and then rising to a fierce top note to die away later in a ferocious, wolfish whine came through the fog.
- Under the sign-post, in the pouring rain, he stands, and watches another quavering figure drifting down the Wayfleet road.
- Poets would make verses about him as they had about the sainted Samuel Bass, dance-hall maidens would sing his glory in quavering quatrains.
- The next day the embassy took its departure with its barbaric music playing, and the strange quavering cries of the women answering it over the country.
- Susanna sat in her corner beside the aged Tabitha, who would never dance again before the Lord, though her quavering voice joined in the chorus.
- A long, quavering howl, mingled of rage and desperation, answered in Willy Woolly's voice.
Definition of Quavering
Trembling, or prone to trembling and shaking. | present participle of quaver | The act of something that quavers.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Quavering in a sentence
sentence with Quavering
Quavering used in a sentence
Quavering make sentence
make sentence with Quavering
make sentence of Quavering
Quavering sentence in english