Short & Simple Example Sentence For Questioner | Questioner Sentence
- Lou regarded the questioner calmly.
- I remember a questioner at one of my lectures.
- Her questioner looked at her a moment in silence.
- The questioner at once wrote down the word on the paper.
- Spencer observed his questioner suspiciously for a second.
- The barrister looked his questioner straight in the eyes.
- As grave of mien as his questioner he bobbed his head.
- But he did not allow Jubei to turn questioner in his turn.
- The questioner commented with acidity on the manners of his opponents.
- The new boy gazed in grave bewilderment at the questioner during this speech.
- Instead, he inspected his questioner critically from head to foot.
- Cosmo Versal looked at his questioner with an ironical smile.
- She said I was a poet and my questioner turned away contemptuously.
- The questioner was Bill Whitney; who had come in to look for Tod.
How To Use Questioner In A Sentence?
- It was curious to mark the difference of manner between questioner and respondent.
- My questioner had seemed to know about it that morning: and all this perplexed me.
- The questioner had turned back after the country girl and the fat man had passed out.
- Seeing that the questioner was a beautiful girl, he regarded her with a kindly smile.
- The waggoner responded tartly, for he fancied that his questioner was trying to chaff him.
- This questioner was of mature age, but had not passed the period of attractiveness and grace.
- Somehow the thing was harder to discuss with Luke as a questioner than with any one else.
- The questioner was the sharp-eyed boy who had bothered poor Dick Lee that morning.
- This inquiry was Greek to Bertie, and his questioner perceived that he failed to understand.
- Which did not quite satisfy the questioner at the time, but was soon forgotten in the rush of other things.
- There is no road open for the doubter and questioner of popular rights but that which leads back to abandoned ground.
- Another rough questioner amongst her judges sought to confuse her by asking what language her voices spoke.
- The waiter politely informed his questioner that the barber would not be on duty until the morning at 8 a.m.
- The place was hideously lonely withal, and his strange questioner looked powerful enough to have eaten him.
- Then, fortifying herself to meet the situation with candour, she looked at her questioner straight in the face.
- A new scholar once questioned her as to her routine of work, and the reply left her questioner speechless with wonder.
- The stout clergyman in the immaculate white collar beamed benevolently at the questioner and shook his head with a gentle smile.
- Her mysterious questioner opened a volume, turned rapidly over the pages until he came to one where a chapter ended.
- The beautiful colour rose slightly as she replied, but she looked straight at her questioner with a directness almost boyish.
- He answered the questions put him automatically, without looking either at the questioner or at the jury who held his fate in their hands.
- The old man pursed up his lips, and, with his head on one side, contemplated his questioner in silence.
- Mr. Falkirk shot one of his glances at the questioner from under his dark brows, and sipped his tea.
- As a consequence, some knowledge of de Courtois was probably awaiting the first questioner at the inquiry counter.
- One might at first think that these words would be almost unmeaning, or, at least, that they would give the little questioner no real information.
- Grainger, who was opposite, heard her, and as she looked across at him, he saw that she was "playing" her questioner and quite enjoying it.
- Each race uses its own tongue, each age its dialect; but, change the language as man may, he ever remains the questioner of his few great thoughts.
Definition of Questioner
A person who asks questions, or who conducts an official enquiry.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Questioner in a sentence
sentence with Questioner
Questioner used in a sentence
Questioner make sentence
make sentence with Questioner
make sentence of Questioner
Questioner sentence in english