Short & Simple Example Sentence For Quiets | Quiets Sentence
- That quiets them wonderfully.
- No, sir; I'll go punch cows till Marr quiets down.
- These things soothed Thor, as a woman's gentle hand quiets an angry man.
How To Use Quiets In A Sentence?
- It quiets the irritability to which they are liable, more effectually than any other procedure.
- It quiets down your socialists, cuts down your superfluous population, increases the moral stamina of the nation.
- If you have a temperature, the blue will have a soothing effect on you; it is a serene color and quiets the nervous system.
- It's all the fright and the excitement; and when that quiets down they'll go back to their natural divilment and be the same as ever.
- Let the carpers say what they will, it is nevertheless only the super-earthly, be it ever so obscure, which charms and quiets the human heart.
- Sometimes scarped beef, lean and rare, salted and spread on very thin bread, quiets the stomach at once, while it is highly nourishing.
- And I knew that God was gracious and had led me in the gleaming Of a song-shine that is holy and that quiets all my pain.
- He who always quiets the evil, whether small or large, he is called a Samana (a quiet man), because he has quieted all evil.
- In a college garden a border filled with delphiniums and madonna lilies is backed by sombre yews, while the thick foliage of elm or chestnut quiets harmoniously the farther distance.
Definition of Quiets
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of quiet | plural of quiet
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Quiets in a sentence
sentence with Quiets
Quiets used in a sentence
Quiets make sentence
make sentence with Quiets
make sentence of Quiets
Quiets sentence in english