Short & Simple Example Sentence For Quirks | Quirks Sentence
- Neither do cynic quirks and querulous quips.
- What queer old people those Quirks are!
- What would the Quirks and Tag-rags think of this!
- THE QUIRKS 26 IV.
How To Use Quirks In A Sentence?
- Where were his gibes, his playful fancies, his quirks and rare conceits, the droll!
- Among other exquisite quirks of interpretation in the No. 87 above mentioned is the following.
- His manner was full of quirks and quips and eccentricities, waving his umbrella and gesticulating strangely, with a great deal of action.
- There were twelve boys in the school, for each of whom the Quirks received the modest sum of two hundred and seventy-five dollars a year.
- He got some queer quirks into his delivery, and, almost before the Yale crowd could realize it, two strikes were called on the batter.
- The clerical quirks of banking were day by day disappearing before his persistent faculties, and he was always ready to take on new work for the sake of experience.
- The Quirks were at breakfast on the day that followed the scene in the Council Chambers; only Denis was absent.
Definition of Quirks
plural of quirk
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Quirks in a sentence
sentence with Quirks
Quirks used in a sentence
Quirks make sentence
make sentence with Quirks
make sentence of Quirks
Quirks sentence in english