Short & Simple Example Sentence For Quivering | Quivering Sentence
- Gray turned a quivering face upon him.
- A light heat-mist was quivering over the plains.
- A smile curved her lips as she gazed at the quivering sunbeams.
- Her quivering limbs already were nearly yielding as he spoke.
- He glanced down at his horse's quivering sides.
- There was a little tilting of the nose and a slight quivering of the nostrils.
- He awoke quivering with joyful excitement at being saved from sudden death.
- The dark coil of water seemed suddenly agleam with quivering lights.
- He changed his theme; the feeble quivering hands clasped his belly.
- Dolly, strung to some high quivering pitch, felt a sudden terror.
- Yet may it wake a deathless theme And send it quivering to the heart.
- Gleamed white from underneath His tawny, quivering beard.
- And Rhoda stood with stormy, tear-dimmed eyes and quivering lips.
How To Use Quivering In A Sentence?
- Her little face was quivering under the suppressed energy of what she was going to say.
- Then he laughed again, quivering until the earth seemed to shake with his contagious merriment.
- On either side the walls were murmurous with delicately quivering aspens and sighing pines.
- She did not reply, her eyes shifting from his, her teeth set tight on her quivering underlip.
- She turned a white face toward him, the eyes black, the nostrils quivering with passion.
- Mole stood a moment rigid, while his uplifted nose, quivering slightly, felt the air.
- His face was purple; his eyes blazed; his massive form was erect, and quivering with fury.
- A second time Ortheris drenched the quivering body with water, and the giant revived.
- Watching alone with enigmatic eyes, Dark wings on pale flower-petals quivering . . .
- She just stood looking at the quivering bushes which closed up behind him and showed which way the man had gone.
- He breathed softly among the branches of the trees and set every little leaf quivering and whispering.
- The girl lifted her chin as haughtily as it is possible to lift a chin that is quivering with held-in sobs.
- The jagged rocks that threatened him in his dream would pierce his quivering body and he would be found dead on the floor.
- There she sits behind the fragrant jasmines and the quivering mimosas, herself as pale as the jasmine flowers and as tremulous as the mimosas.
- In less than twenty seconds he made a slight quivering in his face as if he were about to sneeze, and very soon he did sneeze slightly.
- It was mid-afternoon when the three rode into the quivering yellow haze of the desert followed by a little string of pack horses.
- I could still see his pale face and his quivering lip, and his piteous pleading lingered in my ears.
- Gabriel, his head protruding from his stall, watched this scene with dilated eyes and quivering nostrils.
- Cesca kindled a fire so tiny, so clear, that scarcely a wisp of smoke escaped into the quivering air.
- Nearer and nearer it came till the quivering metal lay close against his ear and the iron tongue of the bell smote him like a bludgeon.
- He had seen on the horizon, through the quivering heat-mist, three cypresses pointing with black fingers to the sky.
- A slow, quivering motion passed through his whole system from the feet upward, as if he wished to rise from the ground.
- Titanus was astonished to see a man so loyal and reflective, and hitherto so quiet and self-possessed, now quivering with indignation.
- It seemed to the quivering Americans that the gates were mocking them by drawing farther away instead of coming nearer.
- Then the eastern end yielded also, and soon was almost hidden in some woods, where it made but a faint quivering among the trees.
- He wound the lash that he had brought, around his brawny hand, and one by one the blows fell fast upon the quivering flesh.
- His eyes were afire, his face twitched, his hands trembled, and he was plainly struggling to say what his quivering lips refuse to utter.
Definition of Quivering
shaking, shivering | present participle of quiver | A motion by which something quivers or trembles.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Quivering in a sentence
sentence with Quivering
Quivering used in a sentence
Quivering make sentence
make sentence with Quivering
make sentence of Quivering
Quivering sentence in english