Short & Simple Example Sentence For Quotient | Quotient Sentence
- The quotient in this case is 1000.
- There is only one non-recurring partial quotient a1.
- Take the quotient of III.
- Take the quotient of the given year divided by 4, neglecting the remainder.
- Upon completion of the division, the quotient is in the In-Out Register.
How To Use Quotient In A Sentence?
- Take the quotient of the given year divided by 4, neglecting the remainder (321).
- Divide by the atomic weights of the respective elements, and the quotient will be the number of atoms present.
- They have about the same intelligence quotient that we have, and are physically almost identical except for our induced modifications.
- The totals gained by the respective lists are then divided by the quotient thus obtained and the seats allotted to the lists accordingly.
- The largest quotient is 1384, and this figure, which is taken as the new quota, allows of the allotment of fifteen seats.
- The terms sum, remainder, product, and quotient are frequently applied indiscriminately in the four ground rules of arithmetic.
- Creed having been the quotient of an Apostolic 'pic-nic', to which each of the twelve contributed his several 'symbolum'.
- The ratio of representation in the house is ascertained by dividing the whole population of the state by the number one hundred; the quotient being the ratio for the next ten years.
Definition of Quotient
(arithmetic) The number resulting from the division of one number by another. | (mathematics) By analogy, the result of any process that is the inverse of multiplication as defined for any mathematical entities other than numbers. | (obsolete, rare) A quotum or quota.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Quotient in a sentence
sentence with Quotient
Quotient used in a sentence
Quotient make sentence
make sentence with Quotient
make sentence of Quotient
Quotient sentence in english