Short & Simple Example Sentence For Raced | Raced Sentence
- We raced to let down the bars.
- They raced across the pasture.
- He raced to the cabin and flung open the door.
- I raced down the hill to the culvert over the hay slough.
- They raced to the breach in the wire wall of the stockade.
- Mile after mile raced back from the spinning wheels.
- So he raced along the edge of the duck-pond at top speed.
- Charlie Bryant raced back to his house.
- Fyles gave a sigh of relief and raced Peter forward.
- As they raced up to the last hurdle every eye was fixed on the horses.
- I conceded her various starts and we raced up and down the middle garden path.
- With a sickening fear at his heart, he turned and raced for the cabin.
- Lew raced toward it, gathered himself for a leap and sprang upward.
- Then, at another headlong gallop, he raced down toward the village.
- Then, of course, when the ponies saw the open gate they raced out.
- Arnold leaned a little forward, watching, as the car raced on to its goal.
- The pony, with hackamore dangling, raced across the plain toward the hills.
- Then Bowles leaned forward in his saddle and raced them for the high ground.
How To Use Raced In A Sentence?
- He let out the last ounce of power that he possessed as he raced on to the sleeping town.
- Pebbles clattered from her hoofs and spun skyward as she raced along the level of the hilltop.
- A thousand plans raced through his head, only to be rejected as soon as formed.
- Again he sought the stream, and the lesser effort, and the little craft raced on.
- In their happiness they raced to their mother, who watched them with loving, proud eyes.
- For a moment, the boat towered on the top of a wave, which raced in towards the shore.
- The hoisting cage was down, and, as I raced toward it, the man in the gray coat scrambled in.
- Pinkie Whiskers, Winkle and Twinkle raced down to the creek and looked down into the water.
- A mass of clouds had just raced before the moon, leaving it free to shed its light until another should envelop it.
- But either there had been no more snakes within it or else all had fled, for the dog raced eagerly about but found nothing to alarm him.
- I raced up to the attic in nothing flat, almost knocking my teeth out on the bottom step of the attic stairs.
- I turned away from the bank and raced up a long slope to a saw-backed ridge that promised largely of unobstructed view.
- Instantly a hundred men rose from different directions and raced for the arena, each with a curved sword in either hand.
- He raced to the tracks and threw himself from the machine, almost falling headlong from the momentum, although he had turned off the power.
- They raced to the corner, scurried down the first side street, turned again, and slowed to a gallop.
- The high gate swung to on the harvest of the long round-up, and the punchers raced their horses to be first at the waiting chuck-wagon.
- Faster than he had ever raced to a forest fire, the forester sped along the trail, his companions striving doggedly to keep up with him.
- Down came the whip again, and the great team, with the saddle horse beside them, raced with bellies low to the ground.
- Pankburn dropped the stewards and raced for it, beating a Rapa sailor by two jumps to the hauling part.
- And while the dog was making the valley ring with his clamor, Charley raced to his pack and got the coil of rope.
- And therewithal the king leapt unto Pellinore, and took him by the middle and threw him down, and raced off his helm.
- In a second the troopers charged the wagon, while two of their horses, with empty saddles, raced from the cover, and vanished down the trail.
Definition of Raced
(social studies) Belonging to a certain race of people. | simple past tense and past participle of race
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Raced in a sentence
sentence with Raced
Raced used in a sentence
Raced make sentence
make sentence with Raced
make sentence of Raced
Raced sentence in english