Short & Simple Example Sentence For Radiator | Radiator Sentence
- That was butted into at the garage this morning and its radiator cracked.
- We put alcohol in the radiator to be safe at about zero degrees.
- Then she paused, her blue eyes striking up over the radiator at Shea.
How To Use Radiator In A Sentence?
- He snicked down another switch and an electric radiator glowed in the fireplace.
- On very cold nights we would drain the radiator into a large pan and take it into the cabin.
- It looked as if we should be delayed until a new radiator could be forwarded from Pittsburgh.
- The cap of the radiator was adorned with a little brass figure of a flying Mercury.
- Henry studied its running-gear, its radiator and bonnet, its dash-board and wind-shield.
- He had a bullet through his radiator and petrol tank, but neither he nor his observer was touched.
- Consequently the new roadster struck the rock with enough force to crush in the radiator and headlights.
- I had to sit with a blanket around me near a radiator most of the winter and a comforter over the window to keep the cold out.
- The radiator was boiling over; and when that red-hot projectile began to bore its way, things happened.
- The ordinary hot-air furnace of cities has many objections, but it is not so bad as steam heat from a radiator in the room.
- He smote the brazen Mercury from its foothold and sent it and a part of the radiator cap with it flying across the road.
- Well," he said at last, "he certainly couldn't take the radiator with him, or the cell bar.
- Sometimes a radiator can be placed entirely within the furred partition, and the heat admitted into the room through paneled doors which are thrown open when it is in use.
- At any rate, whenever Edward Henry talked to them of radiators, they would sternly reply that a radiator did not and could not brighten a room.
- There has been debate whether a steam radiator chills a poet as against an open fire, and whether a plot keeps up its giddy pace upon a sweeping day.
- In a small apartment, where the radiator is an objection, hang on the wall over it a large picture, placing before the unsightly heater a screen of not too high dimensions.
Definition of Radiator
Anything which radiates or emits rays. | (automotive) A device that lowers engine coolant temperature by conducting heat to the air, through metal fins. | (of buildings) A finned metal fixture that carries hot water or steam in order to heat a room.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Radiator in a sentence
sentence with Radiator
Radiator used in a sentence
Radiator make sentence
make sentence with Radiator
make sentence of Radiator
Radiator sentence in english