Short & Simple Example Sentence For Raid | Raid Sentence
- The raid had been complete.
- The raid was made not long after that.
- What in his raid he had wreaked to their despite.
- I wondered if a raid might not be possible.
- This raid was important in two ways.
- A raid is made only when the moon is full.
- Rosie could not possibly raid her own bank.
- Co-operate with your air raid warden.
- My position during a bombing raid was most unenviable.
- We can even handle an ordinary raid in force.
- The air raid lasted about one hour.
- The task of reporting upon the raid was about to commence.
- The other failed to detonate, but the raid was over.
- A typical hacker raid goes something like this.
- Twas the surprise of the raid which left us thus helpless.
- There was a raid in force now, and the turmoil ceased.
- We all wanted to have a Raid at once in revenge.
- A raid on the Jews was popular.
- There has never been a raid on Kragujevatz before.
- To toil, to labour, to raid the golden hoards.
- The Annersley raid was not a popular subject with them.
- The Germans raid us on occasions.
- We are going to raid the German submarine base tonight.
- The pirates made a sudden raid upon Seville.
- Somewhere, the Nipe would hit and raid again.
- Archipelago, islands of the, 182, raid on, 187.
- Do you remember that Zepp raid over Lancashire?
- Stafford, county, Indian raid in, 146.
- The raid had lasted, I imagine, just about twenty minutes.
- Suppose Gary did lead that raid on ole man Annersley?
- The raid on Panama had brought Drake enormous wealth.
- The attack began with an air raid on Bar-le-Duc.
- The air raid on Friedrichshafen, November 21, 1914.
- At this time John Morgan made a raid into Ohio.
- Fort Defence, 60; the Indian raid on, 61.
- I was livin' in Pilot Knob when Price's raid come through.
- He told her again about the raid and she nodded delightedly over it.
- They had undertaken the raid and its attendant risk to themselves.
- Let's make a raid on the place.
How To Use Raid In A Sentence?
- There was some discussion as to whether it should be a raid or a consolidation.
Definition of Raid
(transitive) To engage in a raid against. | (transitive) To lure from another; to entice away from. | (transitive) To indulge oneself by taking from.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Raid in a sentence
sentence with Raid
Raid used in a sentence
Raid make sentence
make sentence with Raid
make sentence of Raid
Raid sentence in english