Short & Simple Example Sentence For Rama | Rama Sentence
- They never saw Rama again.
- Only the one called Rama remained.
- Ravana quits Rama to assist his son.
- The approach of Rama puts an end to the contest.
- At the close of the play, Rama faints.
- And four boys were born of her, with Rama for the fifth.
- Rama: legend of Rama and constitution of Ramayana, p. 98.
- La condesa soltó la rama é inclinó la cabeza sonriendo afablemente.
- The attendant soldiers cry out that Rama is the only hero of the world.
- Arrest Rama too," he added with rage.
- And although the youngest, Rama was superior to all in merit.
- In the way Rama performs a miracle by kicking away the skeleton of a giant.
- When Rama came home, his father himself told him all that had happened.
- She gives Rama a note from Vibhishana praying for his refuge.
- Angada, the son of Bali, is sent by Rama to Ravana to demand Sita.
- The supposed animal is chased by Rama and Lakshmana at Sita's request.
How To Use Rama In A Sentence?
- Jatayu perches on the mountain and marks the hero Rama in pursuit of the swift deer.
- Then when Rama saw how the cow was lowing for its calf, resentment arose in his heart.
- It was thus that the lakes of the illustrious Rama of the Bhrigu race became sacred.
- The illustrious Rama was equal unto Sakra in prowess, and invincible in battle.
- The love of Rama and Sita, purified by sorrow during the late exile, is most tender.
- His brother Sugriva is inaugurated as king and determines to assist Rama to recover Sita.
- He falls exclaiming on Rama and Lakshmana, which leads Bharata to discover his mistake.
- He performs various feats at Lanka and returns to Rama whose hosts now advance towards Lanka.
- The illustrious Rama was like unto Indra, the lord of Yama himself, and the slayer of Namuchi!
- Thereupon Rama immediately took up an axe and therewith severed his mother's head.
- The play is a dramatized version of the story of Rama interspersed with numerous purely descriptive poetic passages.
- Lava obeys the call and after some conversation in which he ridicules the powers of Rama and infuriates his antagonist, they go out to fight.
- And while thus attacked by his foes, he repeatedly shouted the name of Rama in a helpless and piteous way.
- She is herself invisible to Rama through the favour of the Bhagirathi but able to thrill with emotions by her touch.
- The people are satisfied with her purity and Rama takes her back with the children who are introduced by Valmiki.
- The mutual sorrows of Rama and Sita in their state of separation are pleasingly and tenderly expressed.
- Kabandha then appears, to thank Rama for killing him, being thereby liberated from a curse and restored to a divine condition.
- Lakshmana now asks Rama and Sita to come out and see their early history drawn on the terrace of the palace.
- He enters the interior of the palace, the guards and attendants being afraid to stop him, and calls upon Rama to show himself.
- Soon after, the horse of the horse-sacrifice of Rama comes near and he goes out with other boys to see the fun while the elders go to see the host.
- But its great home is the North, where millions worship Rama with passionate and all-absorbing love.
- Besides, the expedition of Rama is obviously fabulous, for his army was composed not of Aryans but of apes.
- An incident now occurs which leads Rama to revisit the Dandaka forest, the scene of his former exile.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Rama in a sentence
sentence with Rama
Rama used in a sentence
Rama make sentence
make sentence with Rama
make sentence of Rama
Rama sentence in english