Short & Simple Example Sentence For Randy | Randy Sentence
- My! what a randy old feller he was!
- But Randy was not satisfied.
- But Randy talked her over.
- But Randy did not speak of it.
- But Randy would not follow her.
- But Randy was not disposed to be communicative just then.
- Pep and Randy were considerably fluttered.
- And Randy kept her promise.
- But the pulpit to Randy had meant more than that.
- Ned and Randy sprang up and hurried through the room.
- But she had always followed where Randy led.
- In the end Randy got his car.
- Gladly Randy picked up the little book.
- Pep and Randy began a game of checkers.
- Frank had got to Randy as soon as he could.
- Frank and Randy stood stock still.
- Jotham looked at Randy with real admiration.
- Prue was assured that Randy would be more than welcome.
- She was still thinking of him when Randy came back.
- It was that laugh which made Randy see red.
- The next instant Randy burst through the flaps.
- About this time Randy was doing a good deal of thinking.
- But there was no other boat, so Randy went towards it.
- A few minutes later Randy came running in at the door.
- Ned was a year older than Randy and half a head taller.
- In that moment Randy grew to the full stature of a man.
- In truth Randy was glad enough to give up his resolve.
- Towards the end, Randy was firing questions at him.
- The argument was unanswerable, but Randy was not satisfied.
- Frank went inside as Randy appeared with his cash box.
- He viewed Randy in a shrewd, supercilious way.
- At half past six Randy was nervous and a little put out.
- Her laugh was still clear and light, and Randy wondered.
- And now, something within Randy began to sing and soar.
How To Use Randy In A Sentence?
- To this Randy could not agree, so she wisely said nothing.
- It was sufficient to rouse Randy and Nugget.
- It was Randy who spoke first of Becky.
- So, failing to interest her mother, Randy subsided.
- Frank showed the memorandum to Randy and Pep.
Definition of Randy
Sexually aroused; full of sexual lust. | (chiefly Scotland) Rude or coarse in manner. | impudent beggar
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Randy in a sentence
sentence with Randy
Randy used in a sentence
Randy make sentence
make sentence with Randy
make sentence of Randy
Randy sentence in english