Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ranged | Ranged Sentence
- The officers ranged themselves and saluted stiffly.
- We men ranged in two rows aft.
- The carts were ranged in a circle with the trains outward.
- The ships ranged across the mouth of the strait.
- The riggers had all the cable ranged on deck to clean lockers.
- Our talk ranged widely and yet had certain very definite limitations.
- The battle now became general; the dramatis personae ranged on either side.
- About a dozen European officers ranged themselves round the sides of the tent.
- The overall shape of the husk around the nut ranged from globose (Fig.
How To Use Ranged In A Sentence?
- The area ranged over by a trailed individual was not significantly greater in either case.
- The whole spiritual world is ranged on the side of the good or of the evil deity.
- Her ownership ranged from absolute despotism to humble slavery, and he was happy through it all.
- Now by the time we were thus ranged into a very brave order, daylight began to appear.
- Even now, when he sat within a yard of her, how easily her mind ranged hither and thither!
- As soon as we were all on deck, they bound our arms behind us with ropes and ranged us in a line.
- Under these weapons are ranged three rows of divans, covered with a thick sort of red silk.
- Tall blue pots, with dragon handles, are ranged in rows upon the chimney-board under the picture.
- In Russian vapour-baths there are shelves ranged round the walls for the bathers to recline upon.
- After awhile the road broadened out somewhat, and Bert ranged up alongside the automobile.
- However, most of the Irish in Canada were ranged on the side of the government.
- They all smiled at the Vicar-General as they passed, and ranged themselves on one side.
- Our talk ranged from the Panhandle to the Canada line, while our horses jogged steadily southward.
- Near them are ranged their carts, which are of altogether different construction from those for the mules.
- Every moment she recollected herself better, and before her mind all the aspects of her venture ranged themselves.
- Cottontails often ranged through the woods and along edges but did not cross open areas more than 75 feet wide.
- Their moods of mind ranged from one extreme to the other; nothing had any permanency amongst them but their wretchedness.
- During these hours their talk ranged over many subjects, the valet proving himself a brightly loquacious companion.
- Before them and to westward and far away ranged the jagged mountains, report had it, unthreaded by a single pass.
- Around the wall of the building, are ranged cribs or berths for sleeping, screened from view by heavy mats of grass and rushes.
- They were not ranged according to height, as good soldiers should be, nor did they all stand erect, but each seemed bent on having his own way.
- Here the tents are ranged in two lines, and are placed quite close together, that is, with not more than three or four yards between them.
- Here are the cart-mules, and 200 light carts, to be drawn by one or two animals, are ranged near them.
- The horses disappeared over the brow of the hill, cantered down the slope, and ranged behind the barrier, with the trees for a background.
- Below him on a smaller scale are ranged the archangels and the mother of the Lord, who holds the child upon her knees.
- Mrs. Brownlow naturally ranged herself on the side of constituted authority, of the superior rank in the domestic hierarchy.
- On our departure, they ranged themselves on the rails of the fence, and, being dressed in blue, looked not unlike a flock of pigeons.
- Nakeesa's eyes, as she squatted over the fire this morning, ranged over typical Kalahari scenery.
- The Hungarian forces ranged themselves in battle array, with their backs to the churchyard wall, and awaited the attack.
- They ranged between very considerable wealth and such a hard, bare independence as old Willersley and the sister who kept house for him possessed.
- They were the best that money could buy and ranged from tough California cayuses or mustangs to thoroughbred stock from Iowa.
Definition of Ranged
(of a projectile, or projectile system) whose range can be adjusted | simple past tense and past participle of range
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ranged in a sentence
sentence with Ranged
Ranged used in a sentence
Ranged make sentence
make sentence with Ranged
make sentence of Ranged
Ranged sentence in english