Definition of Realistically In a realistic manner.
Short Example Sentences for Realistically
- 1. She was not realistically like her portraits. 🔊
How to use Realistically in Sentences?
- 1. At length he summoned the messengers to draw near, and addressed them, while Maiwa sobbed very realistically at his side. 🔊
- 2. It is nearly midnight on Christmas Eve and the lighting, which should not be too realistically obscure, suggests faint moonlight. 🔊
- 3. Barbro begins looking about for it, and once more acts with presence of mind: she makes as if she had caught the creature, and drops it realistically into the fire. 🔊
- 4. His scientific weapons are quite novel, but so realistically does he portray them, that they strike one as being quite possible and likely to be used at some future time. 🔊