Short & Simple Example Sentence For Reception | Reception Sentence
- Nothing was ready for their reception there.
- Is this my reception after so long an absence?
- Her reception room was dark.
- It was a warm reception they got.
- It was my formal whole-hearted reception into his life.
- Like that of the knights, their reception was secret.
- For the kind reception and entertainment: thanks.
- The reception of this perturbed Shorty to his depths.
- His reception in Philadelphia was exceedingly brilliant.
- At evening the guests met in the reception rooms of Tamiya.
- It was a sinister reception for one small boy on a spent horse.
- They went to the reception room, where Madame de Provost awaited them.
- I mean the reception they have given to the Frith Street Alliance.
- Marlborough's reception was truly a contrast to his departure.
- Pud Palmer--one of the reception committee--was singing.
- Miss Mitkin, yawning at the reception desk, didn't know exactly why.
How To Use Reception In A Sentence?
- The man of black robe was carried off to a better reception than so far experienced.
- We had reason also to applaud the gracious and polite Reception which he gave us.
- Her visitor's reception of Philippa's greeting promised little in the way of enlivenment.
- The reception and standardisation of latex by dilution has already been discussed in Chapter VII.
- They were told at their reception that they might abandon themselves to all kinds of licentiousness.
- They were not the degraded wretches who made the darkness of an alleyway the reception room for their lovers.
- The reception of the clergy was the same as that of the knights, with the omission of such questions as did not apply to them.
- Those who at the time of their reception would not comply with these practices were put to death or imprisoned.
- Imagine that for this tête-à-tête dinner the creature had got himself up as if for a reception at court.
- Stunned by the reception they received, those who had not been killed or wounded beat a hasty retreat.
- They had arranged for the reception and delivery of their traps from Fairlands to the new playhouse.
- The reception of a knight took place in one of the chapels of the order, in presence of the assembled chapter.
- After much thought, she had decided to hold the reception after the wedding in the front room, as it was the largest.
- The owner of the place led his young guests through the vestibule into a hallway, and pointed to a large reception room.
- It is suggested that it should be the business of a European to supervise the reception of latex every day.
- With few exceptions no provision by native Americans has been made for their reception in their new places of residence.
- Now the reception is cold indeed; and therefore, as the asylum abroad is destroyed, the hardship at home is doubled.
- In the late afternoon Altiora was at home to various callers, and in the evening came dinner or a reception or both.
- Our reception made us imagine for an hour that our arrival perceptibly heightened the general joy of the Washington anniversary.
- It was announced that his Mamma was about to join him, and that a suite of apartments was being already prepared for her reception at the Palace.
- If I had known the sort of reception that awaited me here, I should not perhaps have been so anxious to do my duty.
- The reception of the serving-brethren was the same as that of the two higher classes, the necessary difference being made in the questions which were asked.
- On some estates this practice is not found necessary, but a quantity of solution is always placed in the bottom of the reception vessels prior to the straining of latex into them.
- She had been made chairman of the committee on decoration for the sophomore-freshman reception along with all her many other duties, and had entered into it as conscientiously as she went into everything.
Definition of Reception
The act of receiving. | (uncountable, electronics) The act or ability to receive radio or similar signals. | A social engagement, usually to formally welcome someone.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Reception in a sentence
sentence with Reception
Reception used in a sentence
Reception make sentence
make sentence with Reception
make sentence of Reception
Reception sentence in english