Short & Simple Example Sentence For Recommend | Recommend Sentence
- But it seemed to recommend itself to him.
- We can strongly recommend the story.
- His magnificent body was all he had to recommend him.
- I recommend you seriously to turn this in your mind.
- Let me recommend to you a new field of action.
- I have to recommend that this order be strictly observed.
- I recommend him to your hearts, and to your eyes.
- Let me recommend my learned brother to try the flavour.
- Need I recommend discretion in your demands?
- You recommend No. 3 to be used?
- I recommend you to be cautious in your intercourse with him.
- I don't recommend what you want to do.
- He came to me to recommend a good officer to command the Jheend troops.
- Need I say that this was Raban, who had come to recommend a tutor to George?
- Or: "If you have dessert ices, let me recommend you coffee-cream.
How To Use Recommend In A Sentence?
- I have nothing to excite my distrust of the people, but much to recommend them to my favour.
- I would scarcely recommend you to run the risk of another person publishing a continuation.
- There came to be several brands which he could recommend personally, several vintages as well.
- There is a point which I should gravely recommend to writers on the orthodox side.
- We recommend our readers to consider well the Gospel texts relating to this subject.
- I have used, and I recommend a breastplate on the principle of a hunting breastplate.
- This opportunity is taken to recommend the matter to Your Honours as regards this Commandement.
- Long after that Mrs. Kenton continued to recommend people to the Kaiserin Elisabeth.
- I will now review the reasons which recommend their adoption and the benefits likely to accrue from them.
- I recommend the best execution of these orders, so that no further obstacle may intervene to my recovery.
- There are so many good collections of the great and inspiring poems that one hesitates to recommend any collection.
- These he lays beside each passenger, stopping now and then to recommend one or the other for some particular excellence of morality or binding.
- To preface a story with the information that it is true, is not, therefore, the way to recommend it.
- He can recommend my resignation, he can do what he damn well pleases, so long as he leaves me here to finish this work.
- Then, and only then, did we consider it advisable to recommend the use of sodium bisulphite in general estate practice.
- His voice is said to recommend what he utters, and a singularly refined accent gives distinction to anything he says.
- They are lying in the top drawer of that cabinet at this moment, and I should recommend you to have another look at them.
- Sleeping-draughts may be useful to help a sick man through a bad night, but one does not recommend them as a cure for ordinary healthy thirst.
- Specious, untried, ambiguous prospects of new advantage recommend themselves to the spirit of adventure which more or less prevails in every mind.
- It can hold them collectively responsible, as some Indians themselves recommend for crimes perpetrated by youths whom they have helped to pervert.
- We have now seen the nature of that freedom of the will which the immortal Edwards has exerted all his powers to recommend to the Christian world!
- I recommend expression of regret for loss of so many American lives, in whatever form may be possible without admission of our responsibility.
- As a scientific study we would recommend it to ladies as next to botany in interest and in the ease in which specimens may be collected and examined.
- We can heartily recommend it, either as an introduction to the subject or as a satisfactory manual for those who have no time for perusing a larger work.
- I was dissatisfied with my trainer and asked friends at the Jockey Club in Paris to recommend me someone.
Definition of Recommend
(transitive) To bestow commendation on; to represent favourably; to suggest, endorse or encourage as an appropriate choice. | (transitive) To make acceptable; to attract favor to. | (transitive) To advise, propose, counsel favorably
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Recommend in a sentence
sentence with Recommend
Recommend used in a sentence
Recommend make sentence
make sentence with Recommend
make sentence of Recommend
Recommend sentence in english