Short & Simple Example Sentence For Recover | Recover Sentence
- What will it cost to recover it?
- It may be that she will recover me of my sickness.
- It was in vain that he strove to recover himself.
- Naroumoff could not recover from his astonishment.
- Natasha began to recover her composure.
- She had been too deeply frightened to recover so easily.
- They usually recover when they are left in the water.
- It took all my energy to recover my control.
- The next second she appeared to recover consciousness.
- Olga Vseslavovna did not at once recover consciousness.
- For a long time Hermann could not recover himself.
- Wolfe Tone, however, did not recover his enthusiasm.
- We can't recover from the phenomenon.
- Gray seated himself again and tried hard to recover his coolness.
- Instead of that, I lend it, and shall recover it in the form of repayment.
- He wanted to recover that stuff for Miss Rowan, if it were possible.
- She doesn't recover from child baring as quickly as she had at one time.
How To Use Recover In A Sentence?
- Scott did not recover from his wound in time to take part in the remaining scenes of the war.
- Before he could recover himself a strong hand grasped his neck and flung him backwards.
- Otherwise he would have been "piled" before he could recover from the surprise.
- People recover from typhoid fever, but generally the chance is considered poor.
- Before I could recover from the bewildering shock and speak to her she was gone.
- If you can break up the deal now, we will go in and recover the lands from Rawson.
- It was so sad to me to feel thus, that I could not for an instant recover my faith in myself.
- Spain made several attempts to recover this loss; but Portugal has ever since been independent.
- Before the pirate could recover his balance, Jack struck him a heavy blow under the right ear.
- The brief remarks that had been made when they paused to recover breath were howled at each other while they stood face to face.
- She wished nothing so much at the moment as to be allowed to slip into some inconspicuous corner and recover her lost confidence.
- A woman of the party had one day lost a favourite bird, and all the men tried to recover it for her.
- Arkwright again attempted to recover his patent rights in 1785, after the first patent had been in abeyance for two years.
- The old princess made a terrible, superhuman effort to recover her presence of mind and regain command over herself.
- The warrior broke away from the hands that held him, staggering a rod across the grass before he could recover his balance.
- When women have genius it breaks out all over them like measles, and they never recover from it; those women had the confluent kind.
- He made at times an effort to recover the old relation, but she was too firmly held in the grip of the life she had chosen for him to get her back.
- The 6th of this month a certain general will, by a glorious action, recover the reputation he lost by former misfortunes.
- A liberal amount of water dashed in his face aided him to recover consciousness, and in a short time he sat up and favored us with a scowl.
- He may have been sorry that he'd cut it off himself so decisively, but his pride wouldn't let him do anything to recover his ground.
- First let us wait a moment and recover breath, and while we are resting, we may reckon up in how many forms he has appeared.
- The knife fell to the floor, and the thief made a gallant effort to recover it, but King was too strong for him.
- You must recover your commission in the Coldstream; or be ready to tell your story every day of your life, and be only half believed after all.
Definition of Recover
To cover again. | (roofing) To add a new roof membrane or steep-slope covering over an existing one. | (obsolete) Recovery. [14th-17thc.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Recover in a sentence
sentence with Recover
Recover used in a sentence
Recover make sentence
make sentence with Recover
make sentence of Recover
Recover sentence in english