How to use Rediscover in Sentence?
- 1. Some day he will rediscover the Dantesque hierarchy of souls implicit in humanity. 🔊
- 2. When he had broken into such a chamber it needed, at times, no little labour to rediscover his vein on the opposite side. 🔊
- 3. In their love for flowers and animals, paints and song, we may rediscover the submerged or forgotten purpose of our own lives. 🔊
- 4. To rediscover the ease and luxury of lying down, not brute-like, but man-like, seemed to me an immense thing. 🔊
- 5. We, on the other hand, must realize that we have excluded hypnosis from our technique of neurosis only to rediscover suggestion in the shape of transference. 🔊
- 6. Architects are beginning to rediscover the forgotten fact that the stud of a room should be regulated by the dimensions of its floor-space; so that in the newer houses the dwarf bookcase is no longer a necessity. 🔊
- 7. We all know what Swinburne thought about him: the trouble has been that so few people have taken any pains to go further and rediscover this great, imaginative artist for themselves. 🔊