Short & Simple Example Sentence For Refer | Refer Sentence
- Does the following notice refer to a son of that son?
- I will refer to that remark again, presently.
- We may therefore refer to a battery of so many cells.
- He did not refer to Romney by name!
- These lines refer to the military history of Greece.
- Mrs. Wentworth was far too proud to refer to it.
- Afterwards she often asked after him and used to refer to him in conversation.
- It may not be modest in me to refer to this, but it is true.
- As an example we may refer to the different races of horses and pigeons.
- Don't ever refer to it again, please.
- Must refer to CICERO as a barrister.
- These remarks refer to four out of the five Herbartian ethical ideas.
- For the rest we refer to what is said under the heading of Coconut Trees.
- In the course of this narrative I shall refer again to these Keene mines.
How To Use Refer In A Sentence?
- He did not see any other expedient but to refer the matter to their principals.
- Why then do we refer these to the operation of a necessary cause, and not our volitions?
- The numerals above the line in the body of the book refer to notes at the end of the volume.
- A participial phrase at the beginning of a sentence must refer to the grammatical subject.
- We refer to the prevalent habit of idiomatic speech as a fact that makes part of our literature.
- Can any of your readers refer me to a copy of this book in a public library, or in private hands?
- I refer to literature; in that, assimilation is neither probable nor desirable.
- Some of them, however, we shall refer to when considering the various manufactures.
- Smith is coming up to refer to a book of mine to-day, my dear; and I asked him to stay to dinner.
- The Council may in any case under this Article refer the dispute to the Assembly.
- It may be, therefore, that what Arnoldians now refer to the "Celts" is after all not Celtic.
- In order not to extend this review too long, we shall refer only to one other Pope, Leo X.
- Why do we refer the judgment and the feeling to necessary causes, and fail to do the same in relation to the volition?
- It does not refer to his retirement to the country twelve years later, but seems a kind of prophecy.
- I refer them always to the revelation, the inspired record, and bid them search that record for themselves.
- The page numbers of this volume will be found at the bottom of the pages; the numbers at the top refer only to the section.
- Had they been properly cultivated in the various branches of art, the slight blunder to which we refer could not have occurred.
- These traditions refer to certain prehistoric works of engineering or accidents of soil, whereby the country was drained.
- You must keep intact all notices that refer to this Licence and to the disclaimer of warranties.
- Therefore it is necessary in counting to refer always to the year (year column) with which the count begins.
- It seemed she could not refer to that time and tell him who Dick was, and how good he had been to her without giving pain.
- We might refer to Pirnmeheal, a good being, whom the blacks loved before they were taught by missionaries to fear him.
- To refer to the matter of color in a business light, I may remind you that its trace is very faint in our family line.
- Three years ago I only asked 40 ducats for a quartet; we must therefore refer to the exact words you have written.
- This rendering has been adopted in order to enable them to refer this primeval prophecy of the future Redeemer to Mary.
- I will not make any remarks here on the subject of religion, but will refer to my annotations under the heading of Outstanding Debts.
Definition of Refer
(transitive) To direct the attention of. | (transitive) To submit to (another person or group) for consideration; to send or direct elsewhere. | (transitive) To place in or under by a mental or rational process; to assign to, as a class, a cause, source, a motive, reason, or ground of explanation.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Refer in a sentence
sentence with Refer
Refer used in a sentence
Refer make sentence
make sentence with Refer
make sentence of Refer
Refer sentence in english