Short & Simple Example Sentence For Refute | Refute Sentence
- I am here to refute it.
- I am here to refute that statement.
- One little fact is sufficient to refute it.
- She could herself refute any proof brought forward.
- Is this to interpret, or to refute the divine word?
- You mistake me, and I am here to refute it.
- Once again her companions found themselves unable to refute the declaration.
- No scientist has ever sought to refute either of these theories.
- The biological thinker undertakes to refute the theory that war is selective.
- We repeat, it is simply to refute and explode the sophism of the atheist.
- Some, as the writings of the heretics, that we may refute them.
- You may successfully refute him, but he holds firmly to his own ideas.
- We may say this, but the inexorable logic of facts refute our opinions.
- As if to refute this intuition, Fay turned up that very evening.
- No one could, possibly, refute that, if suffrage were a right.
- He courted argument; he challenged the whole Church to refute him.
- The system of Aristotle does not simply cancel and refute that of Plato.
How To Use Refute In A Sentence?
- Necessitarians not only refute each other, but in most cases each one contradicts himself.
- It would be little use to try to refute anything he chose to tell about himself.
- Your proofs have been striking, and I do not feel myself competent to refute them.
- I will send you a copy of this Testament of the anti-Christ, because you desire to refute it.
- And Diotti, remembering Mildred's words, could not refute the old man's statements.
- We have no idea that he will ever be able to refute the volumes that have been written to confound him.
- But it is easy to refute all these useless reasonings and to show the falsity of all these evidences.
- I lost myself in horrified contemplation of the grotesque vision he had conjured up and forgot to refute him.
- In the process, it will make it much less likely that we will have the evidence needed to refute it.
- It is only natural that one who devotes himself to such work, should not notice that reality may refute him.
- What he had just witnessed would seem to refute the idea of either costume or make-up having any bearing upon the case.
- They believe what they choose to believe, irrespective of the quality of the testimony which may be advanced to refute their belief.
- Why do you not set them to write a volume of the same size to refute the arguments and assertions of Paine?
- It would be quite ridiculous, however, for me to attempt seriously to refute such a palpable imposture.
- Bud admitted to himself that his only chance was to refute Stelton's damaging inference.
- All of these men by their very existence in political life refute the slander you have uttered against your fellow Americans.
- I suppose you will indignantly refute the charge, but you know I have never trusted you in that matter.
- And, per contra, except as they define or refute such practical truth, religion is not essentially concerned with theoretical judgments.
- Concerning the Divine Presence there hath been sent down what no denier hath been or is now able to refute or repudiate.
- But here the question arises: Can we refute the argument against the accountability of man, without attacking the doctrine on which it is founded?
- However, the truth was forced home to him by a friend from Sydney, who thought it better he should know the facts and try to refute them.
- We have all unfortunately heard the charge, and in fairness to Mr. Lorimer we should hear him refute it.
- I never refuse to hear grievances: if they are groundless I try to refute them; if real, to redress them.
Definition of Refute
(transitive) To prove (something) to be false or incorrect. | (transitive) To deny the truth or correctness of (something).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Refute in a sentence
sentence with Refute
Refute used in a sentence
Refute make sentence
make sentence with Refute
make sentence of Refute
Refute sentence in english