Short & Simple Example Sentence For Refuting | Refuting Sentence
- It is an endless task to be refuting error.
- Far from refuting it, I will quote from it.
How To Use Refuting In A Sentence?
- Therefore it is not worth while that I should waste time in refuting this absurdity.
- We shall not waste our time in noticing and refuting those fantastic explanations of the pyramids which have been given in modern times.
- The great violinist was much disturbed and annoyed by these calumnies, and had to appeal to the press for aid in refuting them.
- He used to speak with learning and reflection, refuting objections by powerful arguments and convincing proofs.
- Dewey should address himself to the facts in refuting Green's analysis of human nature.
- The common notion that science gives a complete view of truth, to which we may appeal as refuting idealism, is untenable.
- I think that while I was refuting this supposition of yours, one of my remarks put you on the right track.
- So his lawyer listened, amazed, incredulous, but incapable of refuting these tales in the categorical way that the law demands.
- It probably came also from his circumstances at Rome and the necessity of refuting calumnies made against him on account of his race and religion.
- He then returns to the task of refuting those who say that the Jewish polity is of late origin because the Greek authors are silent about it.
- It has prevented a Leibnitz from refuting the sophism of a Bayle, and induced a Kant to declare a theodicy impossible.
- Instead of refuting it or denouncing it, he carries the idea out in all its applications, supplementing it with a completeness that Philo never thought of.
- For they cannot help using the words 'is,' 'apart,' 'from others,' and the like; and their adversaries are thus saved the trouble of refuting them.
- As Mr. Barker may not be alone in a slight misinterpretation of Fabian doctrine it may be well to take this opportunity of refuting the error.
- It was a long book, refuting the charges made against him of Popery and Arminianism, and full of bitter invectives against the Puritans.
- With regard to physics it appears to me that the author has lost much time and many verses in refuting the declination of atoms and the other absurdities which swarm in the poem of Lucretius.
Definition of Refuting
present participle of refute
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Refuting in a sentence
sentence with Refuting
Refuting used in a sentence
Refuting make sentence
make sentence with Refuting
make sentence of Refuting
Refuting sentence in english