Short & Simple Example Sentence For Region | Region Sentence
- The scenery in this region is very beautiful.
- The region is steeped in history.
- This region was surveyed in 1900.
- The potentialities of the region are thus enormous.
- In this scorching region one can only vegetate.
- A survey of this region was made in 1900.
- This region is the classic land of Persia.
- This whole region is full of associations with Burns.
- A wild, desolate, ill-omened-looking region it is.
- The region around it is the North Frigid Zone.
- The Lake Region of Central Africa.
- With them the great charm of this wild region is its novelty.
- After a long time we should come to a region of intense cold.
- Sophonisba enters this charmed region of perfect shopping from the west.
- This unknown, unexplored region has however but few visitors.
- At last, after wandering in an unknown region for many days, he met a hunter.
- She gave a rosy picture of the wealth in the region from which Keith came.
How To Use Region In A Sentence?
- I looked up to my master as to a benevolent genius that had opened to me a region of enchantment.
- But how does evil proceed from abstract forms; from the ideal region of the possible?
- Did he really banish all non-elect infants into the region of penal fire and everlasting woe?
- Mrs. Yorke began to lament the wretchedness of a region where there was no doctor of reputation.
- Mazenderan is not less celebrated in Persian romance than the region at the foot of Demavend.
- Since the Mexican War this region had come to be of great commercial and military importance.
- So it is with the machines that in the last few years have won fame for their valiant service over the dread region of battle.
- Keith had thought that the time when he should leave the region where he had been immersed so long would be the happiest hour of his life.
- He had forgotten the calm and tranquil region that stretched beyond the moil and anguish of the strife for gain.
- He was dressed in his best, which was not quite so picturesque as his worst, but which did not disguise him nor the region which was his home.
- That region was all dirt and rocks to us, yet all it needed was to be ground up and scientifically handled and it was gold.
- Following the same law, any pipe buried in the earth may serve to carry current from one region to another.
- The air of this mountain region in the summer is of the purest, loaded always with the freshness and the pleasant odors of the forest.
- In this region cotton has been cultivated from very early times to supply local demands, and to a minor degree for export.
- The padre was short, thickset, and inclined toward stoutness in the region of the middle button of his cassock.
- It appeared to be a region of washerwomen, and lines were stretched about the little square, on which clothes were dangling to dry.
- It crosses a reddish desert with a few salt streams and much saline efflorescence, a blasted region without a dwelling or patch of cultivation.
- For a moment the whole region was enveloped in a cloud of steam-like snow-spray, and after the final crash the thunder of the avalanche ceased.
- It appeared that the name which the company had given to this region was Castorland, which she interpreted to mean the land of the beaver.
- In California, the region most benefited by the express, the opening of the line was likewise awaited with the keenest anticipation.
- He ascribes it, and he truly ascribes it, to the power of God; by which he has been brought from a region of darkness to light.
- I am inclined to think that, from French intermixture, or some other cause, the inhabitants of this region are a little peculiar in their manners.
- The zigzag rail fence common to the region surrounded the cleared lots in sight, and in front of the house, across the road, were the wild woods.
Definition of Region
Any considerable and connected part of a space or surface; specifically, a tract of land or sea of considerable but indefinite extent; a country; a district; in a broad sense, a place without special reference to location or extent but viewed as an entity for geographical, social or cultural reasons. | An administrative subdivision of a city, a territory, a country or the European Union. | (historical) Such a division of the city of Rome and of the territory about Rome, of which the number varied at different times; a district, quarter, or ward.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Region in a sentence
sentence with Region
Region used in a sentence
Region make sentence
make sentence with Region
make sentence of Region
Region sentence in english