Short & Simple Example Sentence For Reigns | Reigns Sentence
- He reigns over the earth.
- She reigns without control.
- Oh, what silence reigns around!
- At length absolute silence reigns on the platforms.
- To-day peace reigns throughout our vast domain.
- For two full minutes pandemonium reigns unchecked.
- It will be shown that Law reigns supreme.
- Samuel, reigns in Bulgaria, 10.
- General Penny reigns at Delhi.
- In the reigns of William III.
- Notices of these occur from the reigns of Henry VIII.
- Silence reigns also in the fishermen's settlement.
- Moreover, he told me a romantic story about the lady who reigns here.
- The sacred sense of union that reigns among the men is no less firm.
- Silence reigns universally, in the city, in the roads, in the fields.
- But this Child, cradled in poverty, reigns from generation to generation.
- And though the winter rage without, The social summer reigns within.
- And now again Night reigns supreme, But just beyond the Day is all agleam.
- The "Barony of Earle" is mentioned in the early reigns of the Tudor kings.
- He was employed in the Scottish wars in the reigns of Edward I. and II.
- FROM early in the fifteenth century, through the reigns of Juan II.
- F.R.S., Secretary to the Admiralty in the reigns of Charles II.
How To Use Reigns In A Sentence?
- In this way a great variety of gods was in some reigns brought together from different countries.
- Birds and early flowers appear in the valleys while winter still reigns on the higher mountains.
- He reigns by the divine right of his violin, the undisturbed monarch of his native plains.
- My brother, who disputed my right to the throne, reigns over a large portion of it.
- Society reigns over units, over single figures agglomerated like grains of corn in a heap.
- The Holy spirit can never enter our hearts, while this principle reigns supreme within.
- There are some charming Indian legends in these mountains where the Profile reigns as king.
- An air of rude grandeur reigns over these houses, the architecture being Gothic and Saracenic.
- It reigns unmoved through the raving of the storm; it speaks of a bond beyond death and beyond life.
- When the storm is over the great ice beds and banks of snow cease their pranks, and peace reigns once more in the mountains.
- An anecdote was related to me during my stay in this island, which proves how strong maternal love reigns in the breast of a humming-bird.
- Augustus III, elector of Saxony, reigns at the present time over Poland and Lithuania.
- Now thrive the armourers; and honour's thought Reigns solely in the breast of every man.
- It was during their short reigns that the great invasion of the Danes took place, which reduced the whole island to desolation and misery.
- And, rail the brain-bald world at what it will, That's the grand atheism that reigns in it still.
- I shall, my dear friend, always have a ruined village at your service against a rainy day, so long as our present ruler reigns and desolates.
- There reigns the King and Lord of all, and ranged about are the far-off provinces of his material systems.
- And such perfect quiet reigns now that long-drawn tolling is heard in the distant lighthouse of the Holy Cross.
Definition of Reigns
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of reign | plural of reign
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Reigns in a sentence
sentence with Reigns
Reigns used in a sentence
Reigns make sentence
make sentence with Reigns
make sentence of Reigns
Reigns sentence in english