Short & Simple Example Sentence For Rejoinder | Rejoinder Sentence
- Vesta made no rejoinder at once.
- His rejoinder should have been very reassuring.
- A rejoinder of the most extreme acidity was on my lips.
- Albemarle waved the frivolous rejoinder aside.
- The mild rejoinder seemed to irritate Von Salzinger.
- This crushing rejoinder had no effect upon Aunt Margaret.
- Ballard's rejoinder was placatory.
- Her confident rejoinder perplexed him and he remained silent.
- Bromley's rejoinder was promptly affirmative.
- I believe a gay and chaffing rejoinder is what he can least overcome.
- Even Hilbert looked pleased at the effect which his rejoinder had produced.
- So curt a rejoinder made Lenny's blood fly to his face.
- The new sacred word is --the reply --the rejoinder .
- And Philip's rejoinder was only second in nobility to yours....
- Aunt Maria was a little pacified by Harry's rejoinder the night before.
- I see you are clean gone," was the laughing rejoinder of Mr. Appleton.
- And in that rejoinder "Lord" Bill understood the man's guile.
- His facetious rejoinder was: "Was ever the Father of his Country so defamed?
How To Use Rejoinder In A Sentence?
- She had no sarcastic rejoinder ready and if she had it was doubtful if she would have uttered it.
- Such a nonsensical and infantile rejoinder deserved no answer, and it received none.
- This witty rejoinder made the arrogant soldier frown, and the talk suddenly ceased.
- With which crushing rejoinder she marched away, dragging the unhappy Leslie after her.
- Her step-mother's rejoinder did not reach Joan's ears, but she saw her glance round uneasily.
- Reply and rejoinder on both sides followed in due time; and this war of pamphlets was one of the prominent political incidents of the year.
- The rejoinder of the Christ is designed to satisfy the popular expectation without raising popular uproar.
- Then Maria made that inevitable rejoinder which is made always, which is at once trite and pathetic.
- After such a noble rejoinder Harry's heart softened instantly, and he returned the wish.
- As the charges against Luther have become stereotyped, so the rejoinder cannot hope to bring forward any new facts.
- It goes without saying that the innocent rejoinder opened the way to an acrid discussion of John Tullis.
- It was even a sort of kind rejoinder to the various ferments kept up by the truculent twins, the pusillanimous exhorter, and the terrified Basile.
- George had a quick rejoinder to his letter of excuse to Haslam, so we had not his company yesterday, which I was sorry for as there was our old set.
- The Briton feeling innocent of any wrong, and being a man of pluck, put in a sharp rejoinder which was met by another from the peppery Irishman.
- He worshipped his mother, but in several instances that morning he caught himself just in time to prevent the utterance of some sharp rejoinder to her pleasant, motherly queries.
- A few lines will suffice for my rejoinder to H. C. K.'s further observations on this subject.
- But, considering the number of names appended to it, it certainly merited a serious response, in which light the actual rejoinder could not be regarded.
Definition of Rejoinder
(intransitive) To issue a rejoinder. | (transitive) To say as a rejoinder. | (law) The defendant's answer to the replication.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Rejoinder in a sentence
sentence with Rejoinder
Rejoinder used in a sentence
Rejoinder make sentence
make sentence with Rejoinder
make sentence of Rejoinder
Rejoinder sentence in english