Definition of Remake
(transitive) To make again. | (transitive) To make a new, especially updated, version of (a film, video game, etc.). | A new version of something. | A new, especially updated, version of a film, video game, etc.
Short Sentences for Remake
- 1. God alone can remake me! 🔊
- 2. We have to remake the world. 🔊
- 3. Well, she must recapture herself and remake her life. 🔊
- 4. If he could remake a flower, he would be God! 🔊
- 5. Thou wouldst remake our Egypt--and my heart is with you. 🔊
- 6. It's a little thing, but I am going to remake him as God made him. 🔊
How to use Remake in Sentences?
- 1. What had Fate in store for the bold adventurer who was marching across France with a handful of men to reconquer a throne and remake an empire? 🔊