Definition of Remake (transitive) To make again. | (transitive) To make a new, especially updated, version of (a film, video game, etc.). | A new version of something.
Short Example Sentence for Remake
- 1. God alone can remake me! 🔊
- 2. We have to remake the world. 🔊
- 3. Well, she must recapture herself and remake her life. 🔊
- 4. If he could remake a flower, he would be God! 🔊
- 5. Thou wouldst remake our Egypt--and my heart is with you. 🔊
- 6. It's a little thing, but I am going to remake him as God made him. 🔊
How to use Remake in Sentence?
- 1. The city may not remake the said perron, nor replace another like it in the market-place or elsewhere in the city. 🔊
- 2. What had Fate in store for the bold adventurer who was marching across France with a handful of men to reconquer a throne and remake an empire? 🔊
- 3. He will not reopen his hiding-place nor remake the pit at the entrance until later, when the Cicada has been digested and hunger makes its reappearance. 🔊
- 4. It would be facile (if tempting) to say we must remake the Internet to make it safe for Britney Spears. 🔊