Short & Simple Example Sentence For Remake | Remake Sentence
- God alone can remake me!
- We have to remake the world.
- Well, she must recapture herself and remake her life.
- If he could remake a flower, he would be God!
- Thou wouldst remake our Egypt--and my heart is with you.
- It's a little thing, but I am going to remake him as God made him.
How To Use Remake In A Sentence?
- The city may not remake the said perron, nor replace another like it in the market-place or elsewhere in the city.
- What had Fate in store for the bold adventurer who was marching across France with a handful of men to reconquer a throne and remake an empire?
- He will not reopen his hiding-place nor remake the pit at the entrance until later, when the Cicada has been digested and hunger makes its reappearance.
- It would be facile (if tempting) to say we must remake the Internet to make it safe for Britney Spears.
Definition of Remake
(transitive) To make again. | (transitive) To make a new, especially updated, version of (a film, video game, etc.). | A new version of something.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Remake in a sentence
sentence with Remake
Remake used in a sentence
Remake make sentence
make sentence with Remake
make sentence of Remake
Remake sentence in english