Short & Simple Example Sentence For Replenish | Replenish Sentence
- Let's just see that they don't replenish the Belt.
- Once during the night he awoke and arose to replenish the fire.
- Time and again he rose to re-heat the stones and replenish the fire.
- He bent forward as this thought came to him to replenish the fire.
- They stopped sometimes to kill game and replenish their supplies of food.
- She draws him; he feels her faded loveliness urge him to replenish it.
- As he neared Trenton, he stopped at a garage to replenish his gasoline.
How To Use Replenish In A Sentence?
- Courtesans were licensed in order that their trade might help to replenish the imperial treasury.
- Do not neglect to replenish the larder before supplies are out, as transportation is slow.
- Have a kettle of boiling water at the fire to replenish the pot if it wastes too much.
- In both accounts, only a seed of life sufficient to replenish the earth is saved.
- The maid came in occasionally to replenish the fire, but her light movements did not disturb me.
- A servant came in then, to replenish the bowl, and we left the refreshments in his charge.
- Still, hour after hour went by, and we reached no place at which we could replenish it.
- After two months I found it necessary to do something to replenish my exhausted finances.
- A stack of wood, placed near to replenish the fire, has caught, and is smouldering also.
- Is the finger-sign for "Back her," that they use at home when they wish to replenish their pipes?
- Where a stranger might land, to recruit his worn crew, Replenish the casks, and the water renew.
- As this blanket of grass finally gives way here and there the attending potters replenish it with more bunches.
- The first unpleasant incident occurred when the boat had been run against a bank at a woodpile to replenish her fuel.
- That killers of Men, to replenish the Store, Be bound to the Wedlock, and made to get more.
- Have ready a kettle of boiling water to replenish the maccaroni pot if it should be in danger of getting too dry.
- But the captain touched there only to replenish his coal bunkers, and that was but a day's job.
- He carried a taper in his hand; he was going round doubtless to replenish the lamps if they had gone out.
- Every time the sea gave him a moment's respite he would replenish it with another puff.
- Deliberate utterance will give the necessary opportunity to replenish the lungs, so that the speaker will not suffer from unnecessary fatigue.
- If this be the case, it necessarily follows that stimulants deplete, and can never replenish the vital exchequer.
- For three hours he never slackened speed, and then only pulled up in a fair-sized town to replenish his oil and gasoline.
- His other argument was the notion that they could replenish their supplies with wild fruit and they could kill game for food, along the way.
- However, this did not trouble his conscience, as he was one who lived for money, and he saw here a chance to replenish his pocketbook.
- He brought in wood and brush, which he broke up and piled in another corner, to have it near at hand to replenish the fire.
- Sure enough, in the course of an hour, squaws began to come forth from their lodges and replenish their waning fires.
- They must boil steadily from two to three hours; take care to replenish the pot with additional boiling water as it is wanted.
- At length, when the tide was about half way down, he found the fire burning too low, and determined to go ashore and replenish it.
- At the same time Wolsey was attempting to negotiate for a supply of gold from Antwerp to replenish the currency.
- You will please leave us in the twilight, sustained by doughnuts, burrowing in the pile, throwing out sticks to replenish our chest of blocks.
- The two of them remained close in camp; and Charley was dispatched to purchase ponies and saddles, and what was needful to replenish their stores.
- He ordered that the priest should receive food and attention, and that men should look after and replenish his canoe which was now tied in the bayou.
- The slave trade, which brought many kidnapped slaves from Africa to those States was needed to replenish the number of slaves who died.
- Little Dr. Pingree, who felt the arrival to be very inopportune, nevertheless gallantly hastened to replenish the fire.
Definition of Replenish
(transitive) To refill; to renew; to supply again or to add a fresh quantity to. | (transitive, archaic) To fill up; to complete; to supply fully. | (transitive, obsolete) To finish; to complete; to perfect.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Replenish in a sentence
sentence with Replenish
Replenish used in a sentence
Replenish make sentence
make sentence with Replenish
make sentence of Replenish
Replenish sentence in english