Short & Simple Example Sentence For Replying | Replying Sentence
- I feel no hesitancy in replying to this interrogatory.
- Vetch laughed without replying directly to her question.
- For a minute or two before replying he studied her closely.
- I asked, replying for Vivian.
- Weissmann was replying to Mrs. Lambert.
- It is to what you are that you reply amen, and by replying subscribe.
- For awhile he listened intently, replying with short-clipped affirmatives.
- Now, in replying to this argument, no theist denies the major premiss.
- What a sorry answer any one, replying for this age, would have to give him.
- Without replying Wanda placed her arms around my neck and kissed me.
- Without replying the Captain entered, and shut and locked the door behind him.
- Without replying to his chatter I followed him in as quickly as I could.
- Gertrude Lodge talked most, Rhoda replying with monosyllabic preoccupation.
- Why does the scene close without Jean's replying to the Bishop?
How To Use Replying In A Sentence?
- Mac was on the point of replying when there came a most unexpected interruption.
- I was about replying to him affirmatively, when his words arrested my attention.
- There was no difficulty in replying as she wanted, and that with perfect truth and candour.
- Eve continued, a slight haughtiness in her manner alone replying to his remark.
- Before replying she took time to search in her work-basket for another skein of silk.
- Barbara turned without replying and passed out, less airily than she had entered.
- Darkly, through a fog, he heard the outer man replying to some speech from the girl beside him.
- Duncan junior was equally firm in replying to his sister's remonstrances later in the day.
- The landlord looked particularly miserable; luckily he was saved from the necessity of replying by an unexpected intervention.
- Hardly replying to the congratulations showered upon him, he reentered the bar and hastened towards his now recovering companion.
- His observer was replying to the machine-gun fire converging upon the fugitive craft from three different points.
- The colonel was hugging the ground, and merely turned his face towards me without replying or attempting to obey the order.
- Beatrice recollected what her father had said, but eluded it the next moment, by replying to herself, that no commands had been given in this case.
- In replying to this scruple, Luther has given a classical description of the quality and power of faith.
- Instead of replying Herman got up from the seat into which he had flung himself, and went about the studio putting out the lights.
- The priest, without replying to him, pressed his hands more strongly in his own, and fixed his tearful eyes on his face.
- Beyond that field of death he could see other and larger flashes, and knew the Hun was replying in kind.
- Directly afterwards we heard a roar, and another lion sprang from the cover, the first replying with a roar which made the welkin ring.
- Without replying to me, he made a sign that I might enter, and went into the embrasure of the window.
- The French were received with a volley of balls from the shore; but they landed without replying to the fire, and hostilities were avoided.
- The gun was alive now, pouring a stream of missiles from its bronze throat, the British replying with both cannon and muskets.
- I respond to you, Madame, for his carelessness in replying to letters is extreme; he is so shameful that he is in despair when he is obliged to it.
- Instead of replying Zoe helped herself for the second time to omelette with truffles, and Parmesan cheese.
- But Miss Maitland showed no hesitation or annoyance, replying clearly and promptly to everything they asked.
- The Secretary of State contented himself with replying that he would submit my communication to the President.
- Remember that your dependents have seldom a full power of replying to you; and let the recollection of that make you especially considerate in your dealings with them.
Definition of Replying
present participle of reply
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Replying in a sentence
sentence with Replying
Replying used in a sentence
Replying make sentence
make sentence with Replying
make sentence of Replying
Replying sentence in english