Short & Simple Example Sentence For Requiring | Requiring Sentence
- The second crop will not be allowed to reach a size requiring such equipment.
- Among others it is a fine art, requiring much time and skill.
- To posts requiring special knowledge, we send experts of the bourgeois school.
- I had some work requiring several hours' labor on the part of the dentist.
How To Use Requiring In A Sentence?
- The denial of the lawfulness of requiring a wicked person to take an oath or pray.
- But the really original point is requiring applications by telegram to a telegraphic address!
- It should be read slowly, requiring them to tell what it makes them see in their fancy.
- Any one but a grand duke would have waited a day or two before requiring a royal audience.
- The Khaleefeh requiring a more particular account of his case, he related the following facts.
- The saws are kept going night and day, yet requiring a week to saw a block 6 by 6 by 5 feet.
- The Indian pack pony is apt to be old and sedate, requiring no special guidance nor control.
- This ship requiring further investigation, I put a prize crew on board and sent her to Bevel.
- If he persisted in requiring people to be themselves it was for no good to themselves, but for the pleasure he himself got out of it.
- Something requiring a deal of thought was passing through the boy's mind just then.
- An invaluable substitute for expensive forgings or for malleable iron castings requiring great strength.
- He sent letters to all the settlements of the society, requiring them to acknowledge him in his new capacity.
- In recent years electric furnaces have come into wide use in operations requiring a very high temperature.
- Was there ever any other fish so fastidious as this, requiring such sweet harmony and perfection of the elements for its production and sustenance?
- Marriage is a civil contract requiring the consent of parties capable of entering into other contracts, except as herein otherwise declared.
- It is one of the most infusible of the metals, requiring a temperature little short of 3000 deg. for fusion.
- All these lines of traffic were slow and tedious, a letter in any case requiring from three to four weeks to reach its destination.
- On the other hand we have a thin, flat negative requiring for the shadows two seconds exposure at one foot from the light.
- Sometimes a long raft of boards comes along, requiring the nicest skill in navigating it through the narrow passage left by the mill-dam.
- The game is a very intricate and brilliant one, requiring great agility and skill, and the participation of a large number of players.
- Again her offer was refused, and again she burned three books and returned, still requiring the original price for the three that were left.
- General Schofield finds so much requiring his attention that he will not be able to take the field in person for some time yet.
- If the farmer does not desire to go to the additional expense of automatic regulation, there are cheaper plants, requiring attention for charging.
- The home is so mighty as a school because, requiring little time for formal instruction, it enlists its scholars so largely in informal activities.
- The task of self-discipline is represented as one requiring faith and courage, the continuous efforts of a lifetime, and unceasing watchfulness.
- Some sacrifices were greater than others, the more elaborate ones requiring several days, months, or even years for their celebration.
- The principal symphonies of Berlioz are works of colossal character and richness of treatment, some of them requiring several orchestras.
- In scholarly work requiring exact references, abbreviate titles that occur frequently, giving the full forms in an alphabetical list at the end.
- As I have already said, these, though not judicially punishable, are recognised as requiring correction.
- A similar, but larger machine, requiring about 1-1/2 horse-power to run it, will turn out 50 to 60 lb.
- After the stumps are all blasted out, you will have a new, rich field, and easy to cultivate, requiring no fertilizer to yield bumper crops.
- I have followed the practice in my own sections of freshmen of requiring them to put at the head of their brief and of their argument the audience which they had in mind.
- You are requiring of me a new service; I have a right to refuse, or to require of you, as a compensation, an equivalent service.
- Nor would running the blockade help them in this respect, for Europe has no supplies of beef to spare, requiring large amounts from us every year.
- The Church hesitated, now requiring her children to believe in a Devil and demons, and now denouncing all faith in supernatural beings.
- This is, in truth, a grave question, of universal concern, of permanent interest, and requiring a fearless, an honest, and a careful examination.
Definition of Requiring
present participle of require | (archaic) requirement
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Requiring in a sentence
sentence with Requiring
Requiring used in a sentence
Requiring make sentence
make sentence with Requiring
make sentence of Requiring
Requiring sentence in english