Short & Simple Example Sentence For Resolutely | Resolutely Sentence
- Against this he resolutely set his face.
- But he turned resolutely toward the woods.
- She adjusted her hat and held herself resolutely erect.
- He snapped out the light and turned resolutely to the door.
- This is a common fault which should be resolutely guarded against.
- He closed his eyes resolutely and his hands gripped the arms of his chair.
- Then mounting her horse, she set out resolutely for the address given.
- O'Iwa resolutely held back.
- I had still a card to play, and would continue the game resolutely to the end.
- So she dried her eyes, and resolutely ascended the stairs to her aunt's room.
How To Use Resolutely In A Sentence?
- It was astonishing to see so delicate and beautiful a being buffet so resolutely with hardships.
- Any young man who is afflicted with it should set himself resolutely to get the better of it.
- But he went on again resolutely and stamped up the steps to the front door of the house.
- By resolutely setting our face against doing anything in a languid and half-hearted way.
- He was invited to share the pleasures of his companions, and resolutely refused.
- She wiped her eyes presently, shut her mouth on a sob, and went resolutely about her work.
- Selecting one of the simplest songs, I sat down, determined to go resolutely through with it.
- But by watching and resolutely putting on the brake he grew up one of the sweetest-tempered and most lovable of men.
- I dismissed the folly from my mind, and set myself resolutely to inspecting the books marshalled before me.
- But upon these she had resolutely turned her back, hoping against hope for the miracle which never came.
- After that he resolutely kept his attention riveted in front, where the ridge loomed up against the darkened heavens.
- I would murmur to myself, and would thus resolutely shut the gates of my heart to the whispering of conscience.
- Her lips were resolutely compressed, as if to restrain that radiant smile of hers, which had become habitual with her.
- The sturdy arms that spoked the hind wheels were resolutely antagonized by as vigorous struggles to move the fore ones.
- With a gesture that appeared to sweep her last remaining illusion behind her, she started resolutely up the drive to the house.
- But they went resolutely on, running down a thousand false clues and finding at the end of each something more ludicrous than what had gone before.
- She walked a few steps in the direction she had been told to go, and then turned resolutely around, and came back.
- Thus he stood in his own mind self-accused, unhappy and unrepentant, but resolutely upholding a lost cause.
- The other bear chace was after a monstrous male, who resolutely faced us, and would have boarded our boat had it not shot past him.
- It was well the Colonel left the next day, for she resolutely refused to serve him or sit at the same table with him.
- She sat down upon the doorstep, pulling away at a long pipe, her hooded face almost invisible from the distance which he resolutely held.
- But Sam resolutely held on his way, and finally swung himself safely into the branches of the tree on the opposite side.
- She paused as she sensed the tense silence, and then she saw Bowles, walking resolutely up to the horse.
- It was well into the afternoon when Chook resumed his hawking with the cart and then only because Pinkey resolutely pushed him out of the door.
- As each resolutely upheld his own scheme, the emperor himself fitted out a squadron of five ships, and appointed Magellan to the command.
- Rhoda, her thin hands clasped in her lap, resolutely stared at the young Indian's profile.
- Bride gave them a hand and then, although it was the last boat left, he resolutely turned his back on it and went back to Phillips.
- Then the thought of any one else seeing Carter as she had seen him before drove the fear back, and she resolutely opened the gate and went forward.
- Each time they would focus on the butts of my Krupp-Tattas, he would pull them resolutely away again.
- She closed resolutely that department of her mind that had begun to occupy itself with conjectures concerning the past of the man to whom she had given her heart.
Definition of Resolutely
In a resolute manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Resolutely in a sentence
sentence with Resolutely
Resolutely used in a sentence
Resolutely make sentence
make sentence with Resolutely
make sentence of Resolutely
Resolutely sentence in english