Short & Simple Example Sentence For Resounds | Resounds Sentence
- The alarum resounds again.
- The trembling earth resounds his tread!
- Again the peal resounds just as her hand is on the lock.
- And the chink of the guinea resounds in his ear.
- The cawing of the crow resounds among the woods.
- While cliff to beaten cliff resounds with sullen roar.
- Boldly resounds thy song, thou friend of battle!
- The noise of the anvil resounds to heaven and over the earth.
- A loud, ringing laughter resounds from the side where Khorre was led away.
- But mark the Rustic, haggis-fed, The trembling earth resounds his tread.
How To Use Resounds In A Sentence?
- Again the air resounds with the yells of dogs and warriors, then all was silent.
- In the deeper recesses of the forest resounds the monotonous, drawling cry of the sloth.
- The clash of arms resounds from the depths of the wood long before we can discern who are approaching.
- That it has departed is argued from the fact that the vase when cracked or fragmentary never resounds as it did when whole.
- The pulpit constantly resounds with appeals to the feelings, and not unfrequently with warnings against the intellect.
- Siegmund rushes to the top of one of the cloudy summits, and the clash of their arms resounds in the mists.
- So you are hailed as a model and most romantic lover, and every tea-table resounds with your praises.
- After the formless tumult of the wheels, the stony street resounds again to the age-old rhythm of marching men.
- The slamming of that bedroom door fairly resounds through the long emptiness of Anne's novel.
- Each chamber resounds with the echo of sneezing, With deep-laboured coughing and bronchial wheezing.
- The air tastes of straw and hay; the rhythmic beat of the thrashers' flails resounds from the peasants' small barns.
- Lizards and small snakes are also numerous in Jersey; and at night-fall, a chorus of crickets resounds from every hedge.
- If my name resounds well in some ears, if it is envied by some who are not content with their own, I cannot therefore renounce it....
- It is not extravagant to affirm that when act or thought reaches the beautiful, it resounds through the whole being, tuning it like a high strain of sweetest music.
- The Kingstonian cheer disappeared in a groan as everybody heard that unmistakable whack that resounds whenever the bat and the ball meet face to face.
Definition of Resounds
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of resound
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Resounds in a sentence
sentence with Resounds
Resounds used in a sentence
Resounds make sentence
make sentence with Resounds
make sentence of Resounds
Resounds sentence in english