Short & Simple Example Sentence For Retell | Retell Sentence
- Try to retell this to children.
- Let us sit here while you retell the story.
- Fifthly, allow the children to retell the stories to one another.
How To Use Retell In A Sentence?
- With this introduction she proceeded to retell her story, the one she had told that morning to the officers of the trust company.
- The aim of the author is to retell these familiar stories of childhood in such way as to give added interest to first and second grade pupils.
Definition of Retell
To tell again, to paraphrase, to tell something one has read or heard.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Retell in a sentence
sentence with Retell
Retell used in a sentence
Retell make sentence
make sentence with Retell
make sentence of Retell
Retell sentence in english