Short & Simple Example Sentence For Revealing | Revealing Sentence
- Militarism itself is revealing a mission.
- The revealing moment and other plays.
- He was revealing himself in a new light.
- Daylight makes sin by revealing it.
- Again was the object caught in the revealing light.
- He stole away again without revealing himself.
- I did not think it referred to the revealing spirit.
- And he had hit upon the most revealing one of them all.
- She tried vainly to discover a trace of revealing outline.
- It swung in, revealing a sort of shrine.
- I echoed, startled into revealing the truth.
- He flung back his coat, revealing a star.
- It stood a few inches open, revealing nothing.
- His humor left him, revealing his premature haggardness.
- Hawksley smiled, revealing beautifully white teeth.
- The smile widened, revealing the cruel white teeth.
- He jerked back the lid, revealing the packages of money.
- The veil was thrown back, revealing a well-known face.
- And he felt no reason for revealing his little secret....
- How could I without revealing the secret of her father?
- The story revealing the hidden Santa Claus family.
- He started at the vision of her and at the revealing illumination.
- Jimmy's character was gradually revealing itself.
- Once more this extraordinary man was revealing himself to her in a new light.
- The revealing of the unconscious in psychic life is all it aims to accomplish.
- It's revealing to see who they choose to mock.
- Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.
- Basil obeyed, revealing an undergarment that was still more foul.
- It is capable of revealing the mind and soul of the one who plays upon it.
- Manguino went to his desk and opened a side of it revealing a hidden recess.
- It is like a tear in a curtain revealing quite unexpected backgrounds.
- She stood up forthwith, revealing again her majestic stature and pose.
- Among them were a few isolated cones, revealing the mark of the eternal snows.
- He twisted the boy round, revealing the hand which held the purse.
How To Use Revealing In A Sentence?
- It was almost as if he were assuring himself of the safety of revealing himself.
- Perhaps it chiefly made her less lonely by revealing to her how lonely she had been.
- And presently the company came along and swung into that revealing flood of light.
- Without revealing who she was to members of the investigation squad, she hailed a taxi.
- He waited for a revealing flash of lightning in the hope that it would show him a way out.
- The taking of photographs was expected to help in revealing the position of the hidden gun.
Definition of Revealing
Informative. | Of clothing: allowing more than is usual to be seen. | present participle of reveal
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Revealing in a sentence
sentence with Revealing
Revealing used in a sentence
Revealing make sentence
make sentence with Revealing
make sentence of Revealing
Revealing sentence in english