Short & Simple Example Sentence For Revelation | Revelation Sentence
- You would be a revelation to them.
- A great revelation this.
- What a sad revelation is this!
- It was an extraordinary revelation to me.
- God cannot make a revelation to another man for me.
- I knew for the first time what revelation was.
- The Church now wants the revelation or spirit.
- Such is a true revelation of the mystery of Christ.
- What, then, is the revelation of the mystery of Christ?
- So thought the ancients even long before revelation had spoken.
- The revelation of this fact was made to us on the play-ground.
- It was the pushing aside of the old, the revelation of the new.
- She became a bewildering revelation to him, amazing him, delighting him.
- The revelation of Thought takes man out of servitude into freedom.
- They are a whole history and revelation of Rupert Brooke himself.
How To Use Revelation In A Sentence?
- The unexpected revelation of a deeper nature than most he had known astonished him.
- No absolutely unexpected revelation could have quite the same quality of shock.
- How can any man accept as a revelation from God that which is unreasonable to him?
- I know not a word from the first of Genesis to the end of Revelation where piracy is once condemned.
- But clearly if the word Mind is to have a meaning, it implies the revelation of Him.
- Neither is it easy to perceive why, if a revelation was necessary for all, it was made only to a few.
- His first letter to me was a partial revelation of his thoughts upon the subject of his own character and feelings.
- This is the natural consequence of the great fundamental heresy which places reason and revelation in opposition to each other.
- She withholds no point that is at all material, for her pride has been humbled to the dust in the revelation that has come to her.
- And the effect of the revelation is such that every young man who enters that room comes out with gray hair.
- They have inherited the exoteric or mysterious doctrine, and have not inherited the esoteric doctrine or the revelation of the mystery.
- Such a revelation came once in a way which, while creditable to her heart, was defective in another direction.
- Her face was upturned towards his, half pathetic, half protesting against the revelation which he was forcing from her.
- Whoever produces anything by weary labor, does not need a revelation from heaven to teach him that he has a right to the thing produced.
- But what the saint at the revelation of the Spirit foretold of the two brothers should not be passed over in silence.
- Such is the tale that is recorded of the supernatural revelation of Andre's fate.
- He felt free, therefore, to resent this new revelation so fantastically out of proportion to the harmony of life.
- But he was, as it were, rendered thoughtful by it, like a man who had not so much an experience as a sort of revelation vouchsafed to him.
- Probably at that early day God did not deem it important to make a revelation as to the eternal destiny of man.
- It is strange enough, after one revelation of a man or woman, to meet with another of the same person at some different time.
- But all the same the revelation turned many things into dust; and, amongst others, the sense of the careless freedom of my life.
- It has been thought that if the goodness of God were unlimited and impartial, the light and blessings of revelation would be universal.
- The meaning of the word militant has been entirely lost, in the growth of mystery and decay of revelation in the Church.
- The revelation of how much too much remained for her even then came only when we lost her, and I was obliged to look below the surface.
- This grand object, revelation informs us, has been attained by the redemption of the world through Christ.
Definition of Revelation
The act of revealing or disclosing. | Something that is revealed. | Something dramatically disclosed.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Revelation in a sentence
sentence with Revelation
Revelation used in a sentence
Revelation make sentence
make sentence with Revelation
make sentence of Revelation
Revelation sentence in english