Definition of Revelers plural of reveler, the US spelling of reveller.
How to use Revelers in Sentences?
- 1. After a time I began to realise that there was no noise from the revelers below. 🔊
- 2. The hours passed, twilight deepened, night fell, but the revelers heeded it not. 🔊
- 3. But now that he was one of the revelers he was no longer an object of their attentions; they paid no heed to him, and he soon became bored. 🔊
- 4. The revelers scarce noted his entrance, being far gone in drink, and some having departed, and others asleep. 🔊
- 5. The revelers shrank back appalled, as from the shadows came the unbidden guest and stood among them, his mien majestic with the dignity of sorrow. 🔊
- 6. Fresh stoups, and from the choicest bins, were produced; nor was it till at a late, or rather early hour, that the revelers sought their chambers. 🔊
- 7. They joined with them a company of revelers as abandoned as themselves, and strove very hard to disguise and conceal their cares in their forced and unnatural gayety. 🔊
- 8. The revelers had evidently appointed watchmen, for they speedily came running through the woods, and followed the movements of the boat from the shore, keeping pace with it. 🔊
- 9. At that hour the twin columns of glass at its portal are lighted and the Levee pours the first of its revelers into the spacious ground floor drinking room. 🔊