Short & Simple Example Sentence For Reverie | Reverie Sentence
- He woke from his reverie at the sound of footsteps.
- Her reverie passed through different grades.
- I fell into a reverie of most painful feelings.
- Suddenly her reverie was blasted by a compelling disaster.
- His reverie kept conjuring up strange scenes.
- Then out of something like reverie she came to the matter.
- He was aroused from his reverie by questions from Phillips.
- I was lost in reverie as I returned to the castle.
- Her reverie was broken in on by Mrs. Wentworth.
- During that walk the minister was lost in reverie of the most painful kind.
- I was aroused from my merry mood of reverie by a touch on my shoulder.
- But again his reverie was broken; this time by the sound of his own voice.
- Evan was roused from his reverie by the feminine voice of Castle.
- But my reverie was soon interrupted by the reappearance of the Sergeant.
- But I soon dropped into a reverie and forgot all about my charge.
- Mrs. Marchmill started out of the reverie into which the book had thrown her.
- Dr. Sandford broke upon my reverie by putting me into the omnibus.
- Mr. Willing roused from his reverie with a start and hurried to the stable.
- Rien au reste n'est favorable à la rêverie comme le mouvement d'une voiture.
- It was Aunt Melvy who burst in upon his reverie with these ominous words.
- Hilda's eyes lightened curiously, reverie came into them, and a smile.
- De là le vague de cette désinence et la rêverie où elle plonge l'auditeur.
How To Use Reverie In A Sentence?
- Suddenly her reverie was interrupted by the opening and shutting of the saloon door.
- There were only two shots but they roused him out of his reverie and put him on the alert.
- Frederic thinking out his dishes drops into a reverie and turns his eyes up to the ceiling.
- I was aroused from a sort of reverie by an experience far too common in those days.
- Yet ever and anon athwart his tender reverie there came a darkening cloud of doubt.
- Henty wakened out of his reverie and Evan began discussing bank union with him.
- Interrupted in his reverie by the sound of singing in the distance, Erebus stopped to listen.
- He halted frequently in a dream-like reverie to indulge the happiness with which his soul was flooded.
- His early work shows the struggle between the delicious swoon of reverie and the growing pains of thought.
- But it did not prevent her from falling into a reverie of which he, or someone like him, was the centre.
- As he walked up and down he was suddenly disturbed in his reverie by the noise two large birds were making in a tree.
- It was so sharp a motion that he started instantly from his reverie to meet it, but his alacrity was mechanical.
- The reverie bore breaking; it had been none too pleasant; in it sad memories disputed place with present difficulties.
- If one begins the reverie with any beautiful lines that one can remember, one finds they are all like those by Burns.
- She lost herself sometimes in such deep reverie that Cassandra, pausing, could look at her for moments unperceived.
- What darker reverie wrought the Roman flower Whose crimson petals stained the grass with crime!
- He started from his reverie to see that Marie was standing beside him, gazing along the broad path at whose end the officers had disappeared.
- Adelle sat in reverie all the way out to Alton in the street-car and did not wake up until they turned from the Square into the dingy side street.
Definition of Reverie
(archaic) A caper, a frolic; merriment. [mid 14th Century]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Reverie in a sentence
sentence with Reverie
Reverie used in a sentence
Reverie make sentence
make sentence with Reverie
make sentence of Reverie
Reverie sentence in english