Short & Simple Example Sentence For Rewrite | Rewrite Sentence
- The older method was to rewrite history.
- The curves of your lips rewrite history.
- But when will you rewrite this Apocalypse?
- She could not make Jimmie rewrite his play.
- Take them, rewrite them, play them, or burn them, as you will.
- Of course I had to rewrite it; it was very crude and too horrible.
- If not, I'll rewrite it all for the volume.
- This would suggest some alteration, and I would carefully rewrite it.
- But in the process, it has to rewrite the DMCA substantially.
- I am going to rewrite it and send it on to you, for I can't be idle.
How To Use Rewrite In A Sentence?
- She was wanting to correct the proofs of the book and rewrite the prefatory memoir.
- May we not learn some day to rewrite our histories, when they touch upon these things too?
- At other times the words did not suit or fit, and he would rewrite a few pages scores of times.
- I even then felt a hope that at some future time I might yet rewrite the entire book.
- Anyhow, I have had to rewrite ten essays: they greatly improved under the process.
- But, papa, must I learn the lessons over and rewrite the composition this afternoon?
- It was a dull business, but, despondent as I was, I found the heart to rewrite those chapters.
- While she could give the facts to a rewrite man it would take him some time to get the article into shape.
- It appeared to be a hopeless and unprofitable task to rewrite these vocabularies, and to represent the true pronunciation in English.
- Then next night, at his desk over the stable at Mossgiel, he would rewrite them and improve their form.
- Now he turned to Hamilton, giving him the topics as far as they had been outlined, and bidding him to rewrite it if he thought it desirable.
- They then proceeded to rewrite the history in order that the true character of the kings and their relation to Jehovah might be made intelligible to the people.
- The ballet had such a remarkable success, and Flotow was so delighted with the plot, that he entreated St. Georges to rewrite it for an opera.
Definition of Rewrite
To write again, differently (to modify). | To write again (without changing). | The act of writing again or anew.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Rewrite in a sentence
sentence with Rewrite
Rewrite used in a sentence
Rewrite make sentence
make sentence with Rewrite
make sentence of Rewrite
Rewrite sentence in english