Short & Simple Example Sentence For Risible | Risible Sentence
- It was, somehow, both an awe-inspiring and a slightly risible sight.
- Annette declined to laugh at the most risible caricatures of Tinman.
How To Use Risible In A Sentence?
- O risible matter (Cato!) and jocose, Digne of thy hearing, of thy sneering digne.
- Her exclamations, at his extraordinary appearance, were too much for the risible muscles of the rest of the company.
- She was amazed at his ability to strip a sham and leave it grotesquely naked; shams the risible aspect of which she had never observed in spite of the familiarity four years had given her.
Definition of Risible
Of or pertaining to laughter | Provoking laughter; ludicrous; ridiculous; humorously insignificant | (of a person) Easily laughing; prone to laughter
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Risible in a sentence
sentence with Risible
Risible used in a sentence
Risible make sentence
make sentence with Risible
make sentence of Risible
Risible sentence in english