Short & Simple Example Sentence For Rite | Rite Sentence
- There is such a rite as marriage.
- Commence not thou the rite till he permit.
- The occasions of the rite are spring and midsummer.
- The fact is, the rite is a religious one.
- I wuz bawn rite here in Murry.
- Cheyne argues that the rite is of Arabian origin.
- One day, as the afternoon was paling, Rite came.
- This rite accomplished, I went forth to view the race.
- The note of permanency in the chronic rite of disinheritance was startling.
- The mere accurate performance of the rite had a mystic efficacy.
- Having once left its home, it cannot return with the sacred rite unperformed.
- Love's rite claims more than banquets; rise!
- I should first announce The rite unusual, and attend his will.
- Assurgant proceres, ac velut aureum Et caeleste jubar rite colant eam.
- The Symbol represents the unknown; the Rite is the ceremony of worship.
- But it is said: "Admit that the rite was not designed to be perpetual.
How To Use Rite In A Sentence?
- With him the later priests associated the origin of the distinctive rite of circumcision.
- Diodorus says that barbarians still practise the rite of adoption by a fictitious birth.
- The performance of the rite of this last day is a critical half hour for the town.
- There is neither feast nor rite to mark the event either for the individual or the group.
- One rite "is supposed to make the men who pass through it more kindly," we are not told why.
- Consequently a rite unknown before the arrival of Europeans is now introduced at the Jeraeil.
- As he entered, Rite sprang up, half-overturning her chair, and ran to clasp his hand.
- If a chicken is used in this rite it is cooked in the dwelling of the priest and is eaten by the family.
- He has been so vile a sinner that he foolishly fears the more simple rite of your church will not make him wet enough.
- The rite is very simple, and consists in the elected pair sipping from the same dish of sacred water.
- It is later that the rite becomes a mystery, known only to the professional guardian of the shrine or to the initiated few.
- Fear not that the difference of opinion and rite will hinder our loving you as brothers and fellow-countrymen. ...
- That is the necessary condition of brotherhood in early times; only those could join in a religious rite who were of the same blood.
- Probably it was some rite indicative of expiation or of revenge, or both, which he had learned from the savages among whom he had lived so long.
- The local rite still went on, which acknowledged no central authority and presented the spectacle of an infinite diversity.
- But if we had found it an established rite in our churches, on grounds of mere authority, it would have been impossible to have argued against it.
- Every rite assumed its significancy; every prediction met its event; every symbol displayed its correspondence.
- Though the rite is magical in character, perhaps the decaying flesh might act as manure, and be of real service to the farmer.
- He told the priest to perform some rite of the Church over her, so that if she were a witch she would be obliged to run away.
- He seemed like the minister of some dark rite of heathenism, preparing to offer up a victim to the Moloch of his superstition.
- The rite in question was held sacred by his sect, as a personal memorial of Jesus perpetuated according to his own request.
- Among the savages inhabiting Australia and the Pacific island groups a similar rite has been discovered.
- This ancient rite must have been practised in our Parish more than a thousand years before the coming of Christ.
- For he regards all Divine service and all prayer as a mystic rite which leads the human soul unto God.
Definition of Rite
Informal spelling of right. | Informal spelling of right. (Can we add an example for this sense?) | Informal spelling of right.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Rite in a sentence
sentence with Rite
Rite used in a sentence
Rite make sentence
make sentence with Rite
make sentence of Rite
Rite sentence in english