Short & Simple Example Sentence For Roasting | Roasting Sentence
- The caribou were roasting brown.
- It smells of roasting flesh.
- There were apples roasting on the hearth.
- Look after the roasting and keep your hands off the meat.
- The air was full of roasting beef.
- Stop roasting the business men and advertisers.
- Put ham in oven in covered roasting pan.
- Place in a roasting pan and place in a hot oven.
- His occupation was roasting and grinding pease and beans.
- Jack, roasting = turnrostilo.
- To see, to feel ourselves roasting as in an oven.
- The odor of roasting fat and spices filled the whole room.
- Never had Snowflower seen such roasting and boiling.
- Riving the red-coats, And roasting the Deuk.
- The sweating bodies of the fighters glistened in the roasting sunshine.
- He was roasting a pheasant for his visitor's delectation.
- These directions for roasting beef will apply equally to mutton.
- Cook slowly while the fowl is roasting for one and one-half hours.
- They looked more like devils roasting human beings, than any thing mortal.
- A person may stand for some time in an oven, beside a roasting rib of beef.
- Slow roasting would have been the least I had dealt that gringo.
- As he did a drop from the roasting Dragon-heart fell upon his hand.
How To Use Roasting In A Sentence?
- Some honeymooner from down there had written home about it, roasting the government.
- The time for roasting varies slightly with the kind of meat and the size of the joint.
- Use the top of the round which can also be used for roasting or making meat pies.
- The shoulder and leg are used for roasting and may be boned and then filled and rolled.
- In roasting meat it is well to remember that the smaller roast requires the hotter fire.
- They camped there by the creek, and they stayed until they had eaten every roasting ear.
- We may naturally suppose that roasting before open fires was also customary in this region.
- And whilst the sun was roasting me in the back, the acrid smell of blood was choking me.
- The other they skinned and cut up, and were soon busy roasting pieces of its flesh over the fire.
- The fish were generally cooked by roasting on hot coals from burned oak wood or bark.
- Contains eight ribs; five of these are the prime cuts and used for roasting exclusively.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast until tender; baste frequently with hot water.
- The same directions for drawing, trussing, and roasting will apply to other poultry and game.
- The practice of divination by the roasting of nuts is yet common in Lancashire.
- The fire was soon kindled, ducks were roasting in front of it, and the kettle boiling above it.
- She was down at the "smelter," attending the fire that was roasting the new clay vessels.
- No differences were found between nut butters whether the process involved steaming or roasting of the nut.
- The effect of the roasting is first to sublimate and drive off as fumes the sulphur and a proportion of the objectionable metals.
Definition of Roasting
(colloquial) Very hot. | present participle of roast | The act by which something is roasted.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Roasting in a sentence
sentence with Roasting
Roasting used in a sentence
Roasting make sentence
make sentence with Roasting
make sentence of Roasting
Roasting sentence in english