Short & Simple Example Sentence For Rowing | Rowing Sentence
- Bandrist was not rowing he noticed.
- Where they were rowing to most of them did not know.
- Then he began rowing again.
- After all, what are we rowing about?
- I continued rowing up the bay.
- In a few minutes the rowing was resumed.
- I stopped rowing and looked.
- Their attitude in rowing is singular.
- Antony stopped rowing and looked about him.
- Then, for rowing a boat!
- And a rowing jargon obscured his speech.
- It is something like rowing a boat.
- At first the scouts considered the rowing a picnic.
- They were past the walls now and rowing less stealthily.
- He had quickly turned his boat and was rowing back.
- Oh, are not these boys rowing slowly!
- Freluchon was seated in it, rowing with all his strength.
- From rowing in a banca, to be rowed in it!
- But here he comes, rowing after us.
- Later, we are rowing back home with the tide.
- He began rowing toward the weed-covered flat.
- A rod or two out a fisherman was rowing in a small boat.
- He had slowed up, himself, in his rowing now.
- I saw the boat rowing towards it about half-past four.
- Eve turned the canoe down the lake, rowing eastward.
- But the boat kept on, rowing nearer and nearer.
- They were rowing slowly against the tide, toward us.
- The captain, rowing up, heard sounds that surprised him.
- The Frenchmen were rowing back to the shore.
- At last Peer was alone, rowing back to his saeter.
- The Extinction of Small Rowing Clubs.
- The Captain of the London Rowing Club.
- The Captain of the Kingston Rowing Club.
- The Captain of the Thames Rowing Club.
- Diet of itself does not train a man for rowing or any other kind of athletics.
How To Use Rowing In A Sentence?
- After rowing for a minute or two they stopped and again listened.
- The Captain of the Dublin University Rowing Club.
- She's been rowing and rowing at dad all day.
- With a little vigorous rowing they were soon across the lake.
- John asked her one day as they were rowing homeward up the lake.
Definition of Rowing
present participle of row | The action of the verb to row. | The action of propelling a boat with oars.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Rowing in a sentence
sentence with Rowing
Rowing used in a sentence
Rowing make sentence
make sentence with Rowing
make sentence of Rowing
Rowing sentence in english