Short & Simple Example Sentence For Rueful | Rueful Sentence
- Carroll nodded in rueful acquiescence.
- His grin was rueful but friendly.
- He returned with a rueful countenance.
- Geoffrey responded with a rueful face.
- And he turned to me with a rueful smile.
- Lois broke into a rueful smile.
- Ropes threw me a rueful look.
- Bob picked them up and looked at them with a rueful face.
- Their rescuer regarded them with a rueful grin.
- A rueful smile broke through the gloom of both.
- Chant elsewhere thy rueful ditty!
- His rueful face made me laugh.
- Dalfin looked at me with a rueful face when he heard that.
- And he touched his pockets with a rueful face.
- He looked so rueful that she laughed out loud.
- But she felt a little rueful behind her pleasant smiling.
- Priscilla uttered a faint, rueful laugh.
- Enoch rose at once, with a rueful little laugh.
- The captain departed, looking rueful enough.
- Tog took her seat again, rueful resignation on her face.
- He looked at John with a rueful grin.
- Master Sparrow shook his head, with a rueful countenance.
- The rueful mating, by G. B. Stern.
- Nan laughed out and then looked up at him in her rueful apology.
- Raven's eyes met hers with a rueful terror.
- Then they came to a rueful row of bricks and staring windows.
- And yet our hero was in truth far from secure against rueful reflexion.
- It gave way to more uniform but not less rueful and despondent perceptions.
- His own head was swathed in a wet towel that almost hid his rueful grin.
- Jamie intruded his head; his rueful face caused an outburst on my part.
- Rogers gave the boys his usual rueful smile, and they went on their way.
- I had to laugh at Jimmie's rueful face.
- Clarence laughed at Hubert's rueful face.
- His return to the party was more rueful than Owen's.
- Slay, nor pity the brute, our nostril's rueful aversion.
- It was more than I expected after your rueful looks to-night.
- Count Banti made rueful eyes rearward as though contemplating a search.
How To Use Rueful In A Sentence?
- A consciousness of the absurdity of his part gave his face a humorously rueful cast.
- I called out to them, and explained my woful circumstances with rueful conciseness.
- Isabel laughed a little to herself, in a rueful fashion, as she hurried along the road.
Definition of Rueful
Causing, feeling, or expressing regret or sorrow, especially in a wry or humorous way. | Inspiring pity or compassion. | Bad; woeful; deplorable.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Rueful in a sentence
sentence with Rueful
Rueful used in a sentence
Rueful make sentence
make sentence with Rueful
make sentence of Rueful
Rueful sentence in english