Short & Simple Example Sentence For Salient | Salient Sentence
- This was a salient point of attack.
- This is the salient point at issue.
- Pause before the word and give it a salient stress.
- I will remind you briefly of the salient facts.
- Let us glance at some of the salient points.
- All these archaic phrases have one salient peculiarity.
- Here lies the salient point of the whole affair.
- A shot from the salient group of trees decided him.
- That night the northern side of the salient fell back.
- The Warsaw salient was now in great peril.
- For some hours he held a salient in the Federal position.
- Peter is again in it the one salient figure (xviii. 21).
- Determination of the Salient Features.
- So we left the Ypres Salient for the last time.
- I offer them as types containing the salient peculiarities of all.
- This salient wing has no corresponding excrescence on the other side.
- Already we are in possession of the salient facts as regards outlawry.
- His compression and selection of salient points are remarkable.
- Other playwrights may create more salient and memorable figures.
- In a brief sketch only his salient points can be touched upon.
- This wall has salient and retiring angles, with curtains interposed.
- His most salient trait is his impudence, but even that is of a negative type.
- The salient was greatly narrowed now, and our men were shelled on three sides.
- Legibility, neatness, and clearness are the salient virtues of a letter.
- The French nibbled unceasingly at this salient during the winter.
How To Use Salient In A Sentence?
- Never was more salient illustration of the doctrine of the forgiveness of injuries.
- The salient points of the situation were so marked that they could not be missed.
- These qualities enable him to grasp the significance of the salient features of the situation.
- Let us now gather up the salient decisions which we have reached in all our past investigation.
- The life of a school-girl presents but few salient points to arrest the interest.
- It will also include a statement of the salient features of the existing logistics situation.
- The salient characteristic of this period of militant unrest is its lack of co-ordination.
- And it is not only admirable in singular and salient talents, but also in the world of manners.
- You appear to bring out the salient features of a handsome face, even if you accentuate them.
- Val knew why, and the knowledge etched new shadows under her salient cheek-bones.
- Aronach was strict, he never departed from a rule; it was his chief and salient characteristic.
- A sweeper, with a broom and a basket, was busy removing some of the more salient rubbishes.
- It is not necessary to dwell more lengthily on this salient aspect of Leighton.
- Moreover, the good which Grant did is of that salient kind which will not be forgotten.
- But the real attack on this salient of the German position came from a very different quarter.
Definition of Salient
Worthy of note; pertinent or relevant. | Prominent; conspicuous. | (heraldry, usually of a quadruped) Depicted in a leaping posture.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Salient in a sentence
sentence with Salient
Salient used in a sentence
Salient make sentence
make sentence with Salient
make sentence of Salient
Salient sentence in english