Short & Simple Example Sentence For Salvation | Salvation Sentence
- It was the salvation of me.
- They are the salvation of the present rulers.
- God desires the salvation of all men.
- Hence he really did not design the salvation of all men.
- The salvation preached was fitted for all men.
- It was her salvation, the salvation of the situation.
- One was formerly a major in the Salvation Army.
- Our salvation "is not of the law," but "by grace" or favor.
- Section I. God desires the salvation of all men.
- Seeks The Salvation of All Men.
- And Seeks The Salvation of All Men.
- Your salvation lies in the opposite direction from where flags are waving.
- It is, as the last extract shows, the state of salvation in Buddhism.
- A ruler's every act and word may mean the ruin or the salvation of thousands.
- The Salvation Army's poor-relief system was almost without an excuse.
How To Use Salvation In A Sentence?
- Never would they have this indispensable means of salvation brought within easier reach.
- The theory of salvation by merit is the most disastrous risk that the human heart can take.
- While still essentially monastic, it offers salvation and a way of life to all.
- In other words, if he really and sincerely seeks the salvation of all, why are not all saved?
- For now was at hand, according to him, the day of his salvation and the accepted time.
- That is, seven and a half yards, so that salvation was not hoped for from hills or mountains.
- He says he won't come and see me, and he ain't a preacher nor Salvation Army neither.
- All that there was to benefit from salvation was the relief that it brought to the saved, and those close to them.
- He had a good hemp hawser stretching between him and salvation and until he should be hauled off he had no intention of slipping that cable.
- Without religious worship all are agreed that there can be no salvation for man, no order in society.
- He also exhorted that every one should attend well to the salvation of his own soul and to that of his deceased and living friends.
- It conforms the heart to the gospel, mortifies its enmity and opposition against the scheme of salvation therein revealed.
- Indeed it is in the contemplation of a life of toil that he finds his honest philosophy of life: the gospel of salvation through work.
- The reason why theologians have concluded that God designs the salvation of only a part of mankind.
- Is he really sincere in the use of means for the salvation of all, since he permits so many to hold out in their rebellion and perish?
- No one, except those who place themselves beyond the possibility of salvation by their own evil deeds, is ever lost.
- Moses himself never conceived his mission to be what the Catholics declare it to be by their doctrine of salvation by faith plus works.
- I was not granted this gift, rooted in the purest philanthropy, and therefore capable of helping each individual to salvation in his own way.
- For we are so feeble and fickle that, if salvation depended upon us, not a person would be saved; the devil would overcome them all.
- I now launched into a long discourse upon salvation by faith, till I perceived that she was listening absently.
- And the priest of God sent the damsel unto her father, that she might bring him into his presence to receive the salvation of his soul.
- He completed the work on the 17th May, 1079, and ends the volume by asking the reader to pray for the salvation of his soul.
- We believe that God, in his infinite, overflowing goodness desires, and from all eternity has desired, the salvation of all men.
- For every one who teaches men to seek their salvation in any manner and to any degree in their own works serves not Christ, but Antichrist.
- The question is not whether the meeting shall have a political influence, but whether it is necessary to the salvation of the country that it shall have a political influence.
Definition of Salvation
(rare) To save, in the religious sense; to bring to salvation. | (religion) The process of being saved, the state of having been saved (from hell). | The process of being restored or made new for the purpose of becoming saved; the process of being rid of the old poor quality conditions and becoming improved.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Salvation in a sentence
sentence with Salvation
Salvation used in a sentence
Salvation make sentence
make sentence with Salvation
make sentence of Salvation
Salvation sentence in english