Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sarcophagi | Sarcophagi Sentence
- When the sarcophagi wheeled, then did our horses wheel.
- They took note of the sarcophagi and pagodas, the artless old maps and medals.
- Sometimes the bodies of the Sumerians were placed in sarcophagi of clay.
How To Use Sarcophagi In A Sentence?
- It must have been through this opening that the great sarcophagi had been lowered.
- The sarcophagi are of a greyer marble than the figures or than the panelling behind them.
- The day seems to cut into the marble white detachment of the sarcophagi with abrupt candor.
- The sculptured sarcophagi found in this tomb were removed to the Lateran Museum.
- It was only the work of a moment to catch up his basket and place in its hold the small stone sarcophagi of jewels.
- I remember well the beginning of this work, and the marble tombs and sarcophagi which it brought to light.
- Mummies are limited, whether they be in sealed sarcophagi or sit behind roller-top desks and cut coupons.
- In the second, the four-horned skulls of rams on the sides of the supports of the sarcophagi are very feeble and poor in design.
- We turned for comfort to a chapel on the right, where in four sarcophagi of porphyry are deposited the remains of the Northern sovereigns.
- It was not however in this chamber, but in small lateral grottos that several sarcophagi in granite, basalt, white quartz, &c., were found.
Definition of Sarcophagi
plural of sarcophagus
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sarcophagi in a sentence
sentence with Sarcophagi
Sarcophagi used in a sentence
Sarcophagi make sentence
make sentence with Sarcophagi
make sentence of Sarcophagi
Sarcophagi sentence in english