Satisfactorily In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Satisfactorily | Satisfactorily Sentence
- How satisfactorily romantic!
- The table was satisfactorily decorated.
- It progressed satisfactorily to the end.
- His services can be most satisfactorily dispensed with.
- Walland explained satisfactorily to the jury.
- Our ascent was satisfactorily accomplished.
- The result has been quite satisfactorily brought out.
- Try and arrange everything satisfactorily for us.
- I doubt if it has been satisfactorily performed yet.
- Its origin has never been satisfactorily explained.
- And he was so safe, too, so satisfactorily solid.
- But I proved this satisfactorily to myself long ago.
- It was all very strange and had never been satisfactorily explained.
- How then can he dispute satisfactorily with any one who knows?
- This question has never been satisfactorily answered in the affirmative.
- This omission can not be satisfactorily explained as a mere oversight.
- She has generally prearranged satisfactorily with another man.
- That it is capable of being solved satisfactorily there is no doubt whatever.
- It is extremely difficult to answer satisfactorily any of these questions.
- Flammingen's affairs are satisfactorily adjusted.
- These violent wind-storms have never been satisfactorily accounted for.
- This desideratum the aid of philology will be found satisfactorily to supply.
- A few hours served to arrange matters satisfactorily to all parties.
- No estimate has ever been satisfactorily obtained of the loss of the enemy.
- Glycerine is sometimes added, and is more satisfactorily milled in.
- Everything will go on satisfactorily now, you'll find.
- There are many uses of wood which nothing else will satisfactorily supply.
- But it no longer matters, now that everything has been satisfactorily settled.
- The necessary cross-walks may be satisfactorily made with coal-ashes.
How To Use Satisfactorily In A Sentence?
- But you can settle all this more satisfactorily with the aid of your own musical authorities.
- It is really very difficult to go on satisfactorily with such a writer as this.
- This is the one reason that satisfactorily explains both the theories and the facts.
- To understand it satisfactorily it is necessary to commence the narrative at the beginning.
- Just why this is has not been satisfactorily accounted for, but the fact remains.
- Even if the workman passes the test satisfactorily it is recorded and tells against him.
- So that out of this number the orbits of not more than half a dozen are satisfactorily known.
- Unless the case were satisfactorily cleared up there would be plenty of people to suspect me.
- With a little care any intelligent editor could have satisfactorily performed what was wanted.
- I made a point of assuring her that everything went off satisfactorily to the three of us.
- But no man can satisfactorily draw the line between the lower members of the two kingdoms.
Definition of Satisfactorily
In a satisfactory manner, in a manner adequate to requirements.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Satisfactorily in a sentence
sentence with Satisfactorily
Satisfactorily used in a sentence
Satisfactorily make sentence
make sentence with Satisfactorily
make sentence of Satisfactorily
Satisfactorily sentence in english