Short & Simple Example Sentence For Savage | Savage Sentence
- When is a savage active?
- The savage gentleman.
- It was a savage sight.
- They are at once savage and childish.
- I will never be a savage to you again.
- There was a savage note in it.
- It was a savage pull.
- His savage excitement was on the ebb.
- The savage howled and begged.
- Now she loathed him as a savage barbarian.
- The savage next me slept.
- Then the savage next me stirred.
- What a distinction from savage life!
- He snatched her to him with an ardor as savage as her own.
- There they kept the savage at bay.
- A savage in good sooth!
- He gave me a savage glance.
- Here be ethics in savage religion.
- But he had a savage satisfaction in saying it.
- All this may seem savage in me.
- A savage growling was the only answer.
- She had been afraid of his savage temper.
- Lumley gave him a savage frown.
- His savage guns have made.
- Certainly something savage and merciless.
- And savage mandates of a man.
- Josh grew savage and soured.
- These it was that made a savage and a coward of him.
- A savage growl was the answer.
- We are not savage when approached as individuals.
- I saw his savage looks!
- The savage view natural.
- He would be a savage animal.
- In a savage land they do not exist.
- The savage inmates of the wood retire.
How To Use Savage In A Sentence?
- Peteiro made another savage swing.
- The passing of this savage patriotism is inevitable.
- The credulity of the savage was almost boundless.
- I suppose it was a quarrel with some savage like himself.
- He made the same gesture of savage surrender.
Definition of Savage
Wild; not cultivated. | Barbaric; not civilized. | Fierce and ferocious.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Savage in a sentence
sentence with Savage
Savage used in a sentence
Savage make sentence
make sentence with Savage
make sentence of Savage
Savage sentence in english