Short & Simple Example Sentence For Says This | Says This Sentence
- But what says this doctrine?
- He says this is not true.
- As he says this he sighs heavily.
- She says this so low that he can scarcely hear her.
- The skilled educator shakes his head as he says this.
- He says this quickly, yet fearfully.
- Uncle Charlie says this also.
- She laughs defiantly at Gower as she says this.
- In that letter your Majesty says this is not convenient.
- N.V. says this was very subtle.
- Hesychius says this was only another name for Diana.
- And Grandmother, she says, this is for you.
- Mr. J. says, this was a different mare.
- Can't have that,' he says, 'this ain't no place to think.
- Rabbi Nathan says: 'This indeed is a duty.'...
- Who says this?
- He says this is a war of principles, not against individuals.
- He says this moon will not be out without our seeing some strange revolution.
- Some says this way, an' others that.
- He laughs a little as he says this, but there is no mirth in his laugh.
- A gleam of something like comfort comes into his eyes as he says this.
- She looks at him as she says this, but lowers her eyes as she meets his.
- She says this expectantly, as though calling on her ally for support.
- She says this slowly, turning her large eyes somewhat wistfully on his.
- Mamma says this, sometimes; though she owns she is not jealous.
- And he says this not proudly, but obediently, and well pleased with her.
- She smiles divinely, and with the utmost cheerfulness, as she says this.
- She says this with a sigh; then she pauses, and a shade saddens her face.
- She casts a languishing glance at Marryatt as she says this.
- Petersen says this bear must be very thin, else he could not run so fast.
- He says this custom was probably derived from the religion of Buddha.
- Farmer Jones says this is more money than he cares to spend for transmission.
- Tradition says this was erected by a member of the de Pengersick family.
- Let us go to the wood," says this pig; 2.
How To Use Says This In A Sentence?
- He is looking at her intently, with a new meaning in his glance as he says this.
- She says this bravely, though it is agony to her proud nature to have to confess it.
- There is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother, says this wisest of books.
- The law says this is one of the risks that a person takes when he enters the service of another.
- I am told that your mind is ill at ease, and that the doctor says this is what makes you ill.
- Billy says this with a grave face, and means no irreverence in thus speaking of his dead mother.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Says This in a sentence
Says This sentence
sentence with Says This
Says This used in a sentence
Says This make sentence
make sentence with Says This
make sentence of Says This
Says This sentence in english