Short & Simple Example Sentence For Schoolboy | Schoolboy Sentence
- Shades of my schoolboy days!
- I was a schoolboy when you knew me.
- He was not a schoolboy or a girl.
- By that time he was a schoolboy himself.
- The schoolboy flared up through all his emotion.
- A schoolboy can fire off a pistol.
- The schoolboy was carried away.
- For the moment the schoolboy was sunk in the artist.
- No schoolboy of twelve likes to admit to a mother.
- But she seemed to enjoy her baptism of schoolboy slang.
- He romped ahead of us like a schoolboy out for a holiday.
- I suppose that is the French schoolboy way of fighting.
- In my schoolboy days I had no aversion to slavery.
- Swedish copy entitled the Schoolboy and the Birch.
- Arthur Fortescue; or, The Schoolboy Hero.
- They all filled the schoolboy with their fascinating possibilities.
- He is as impressible as a schoolboy let loose for the long vacation.
- Upon any point of schoolboy honour his authority ruled supreme.
- I had no more self-control or forethought than a schoolboy in his first love.
- He was as happy with them as a schoolboy ever was in meeting old chums.
- Vaughan, as a schoolboy and an undergraduate, had been unpopular and grave.
- There is a great deal of the schoolboy in an Englishman of thirty.
- Could I but recall the past and be like one of our schoolboy heroes!
- He cried out in German to himself, a cry the schoolboy never forgot.
- Egad, I am getting too heavy and growing too old for such schoolboy pranks.
How To Use Schoolboy In A Sentence?
- The latter was displayed in an almost schoolboy action that was pathetically humorous.
- No schoolboy home for the holidays ever has got as far as the question you put to him.
- Owen felt a great schoolboy blush rising all over his face as he stood there alone.
- I had simply performed a few arithmetical processes which any schoolboy might have done as well.
- A daring schoolboy had ventured beyond the rope and crashed through the ice into deep water.
- Like the schoolboy who takes risks, he did not feel that he was going to get caught.
- Sometimes loud outbursts of laughter greeted some happy remark from a bright schoolboy or girl.
- Here was another chance to cheer, and what schoolboy would allow such an opportunity to be wasted?
- And, indeed, it would be absurd to talk to a schoolboy about the expression of his soul.
- She read to him, and made him read to her, and battled hard to get him out of his schoolboy twang.
- With the wild whoop of a schoolboy at play, he was across the barrack square, untouched.
- He looked forward to Monday as a schoolboy looks forward to the summer holidays.
- A Schoolboy stole a horn-book from one of his schoolfellows, and brought it home to his mother.
- He was followed soon afterwards by Jack, looking like an overgrown schoolboy in flannels.
- A half-holiday means, I suppose, a day on which a schoolboy is only partially holy.
Definition of Schoolboy
characteristic of a schoolboy, especially being cheeky, clumsy and socially unaware. | A boy attending school.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Schoolboy in a sentence
sentence with Schoolboy
Schoolboy used in a sentence
Schoolboy make sentence
make sentence with Schoolboy
make sentence of Schoolboy
Schoolboy sentence in english