Short & Simple Example Sentence For Schoolmate | Schoolmate Sentence
- A schoolmate is kept at home by illness.
- An old schoolmate might have thought him rejuvenated.
- His name was Bishop, and an old schoolmate of mine.
- There was her schoolmate and chum, Miss Hamlin.
- Mr. Tinmau's old schoolmate gave a jump; and no wonder.
How To Use Schoolmate In A Sentence?
- Kit saw his schoolmate again after the afternoon performance, and received many compliments.
- It was very odd, but the first person I met at New York was an old friend, a schoolmate of mine.
- His father was my schoolmate for a season, and was accounted inferior by those of us who were more fortunately descended.
- He soon consoled himself, however, with a schoolmate of his sisters whom he sometimes met when he went to visit them.
- In spite of this, he allowed his former schoolmate and another stout fellow to bring his heavy trunk from the railroad into camp.
- Molly had a young schoolmate who lived in St. Louis, and sometimes they would spend the day together at some reception or other.
- The Count was a close personal friend and schoolmate of Boulanger, then the most extolled man in all France.
- A schoolmate who from all appearances is devoted to his daughters, joins our group and lets it be known that she is dying to dance, indeed is thinking of dancing alone.
- Catching the design at once, she deliberately looked along her own side of the table, at every schoolmate in turn; every one had joined in the trick.
Definition of Schoolmate
A person who was a fellow attendee at one's school.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Schoolmate in a sentence
sentence with Schoolmate
Schoolmate used in a sentence
Schoolmate make sentence
make sentence with Schoolmate
make sentence of Schoolmate
Schoolmate sentence in english